teleporting

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
teleporting takes too much ki I'm serious they really need to lower it.I think the place where you have your mouse pointing should be where you go.I hate how much teleport takes.Please will the lower it.You cant do it more than 2 times.Maybe some of you like it but not me. ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;(

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Think of it this way, if they lower how much teleporting costs, nobody would ever die.

People would be teleporting all over the map. It's hard to attacking a target moving that fast, that often.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im not saying lower it that much.Just not as much as it almost taking half of your ki.It should take an average amount just not to the point of you having to recharge than getting hit with a blast.:] :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Also since they have SSJ and transformations you wil haev WAYYY more Ki and then you will be able to teleport more often.

BrunO

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was just going to bring that topic up too.

Sure, when you first join a server you are going to be able to teleport a couple times, but wait until your pl is in the millions and you have an abundance of Ki at your disposal. You could teleport forever.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
teleporting is a last ditch effort to dodge a ki blast or travel a short distance very very fast (say like if someone was just about to make a wish u would tele in a take a ball)

its not ment to be this super way to travel far..

Best answers
why dont thay make an instand transmission like in DMZ??

thats cool

ultrassj_vegeta

U
they mite.,... but i dun like insta coz its like unfair.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom