How many transformations in Beta 1?

Best answers
Will all the transformations be in beta 1(Saiyans going to SSJ3, Frieza going through each of his 4 forms, Cell going through each of his 3 forms, Buu going through 3 forms, Krillin's hair transformation??, Piccolo's super namek tranformation)?

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
one transform for beta 1.

Best answers
I dont know too much, but i have seen a ssj3 goku model and i understand there will be all the Freeza forms and all the Buu forms. As for all the Saiyin transformations, i dont know. I am sorta a n00b too and I dont know alot. You have to get that kinda info from the programmers. PCJoe is the one who kindly dishes out simple non important info like that. He is one of the better temperd programmers. If you read the Dev Journals there is some info in there. You might get flamed.

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
)v(uad'Dib ! didnt you read the post before yours????

PCJoe would know better than you

1 transformation per character in the beta

[Unless a team member says otherwise in the future, base your knowledge on this information]

Cheers

Best answers
lol...reminds me of the SWG forums with their endless How to be a jedi and Requirements to run the game...damn ppl don't read!! We don't know anything about jedi's or how to become one and we only know that Hardware T&L will be required to run the game so far so stop asking!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!! Oh sorry, wrong forums ;)

Best answers
ssj3 model is in game already

i didn't have ssj script and someone else did and i could see the ssj3 goku model :/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Cheeseman
)v(uad'Dib ! didnt you read the post before yours????

PCJoe would know better than you

1 transformation per character in the beta

[Unless a team member says otherwise in the future, base your knowledge on this information]

Cheers
cheese did you look at the post time?

pcjoe and the noob posted at the same time (the noobs posts just takes 2 minutes longer than pcjoe)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They should take there time they dont have to do 3 transformations.They dont have to rush.

Best answers
Um...you guys must not see Joe's post. I suggest you re-read it again carefully before you start to assume too much.

Best answers
joe said 1 transformation he didnt say 1 but mybe 2 or 3. so there will only be one transformation in beta........

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom