play list editor

Best answers
I'd just like to say thank you guys so much for making this, I could never figur out how to edit my play list. Tryed all the things on the forms didn't work. Thanks again.;D

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i would say, lets you add music from all over your hdd, cant wait for mpu(winamp playlist support):)

Best answers
i got my mp3's to work fine it was easy juss drag the mp3 into the folder go into the play listthen add
mp3/name of the song.mp3

on both playlist's

it works fime for me

Best answers
One question, how many songs can it handle, seems to stop after a certain nuber.

Best answers
well i think it hols unlimited but some songs are to big an it wont play :\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bah, you people think winamp is god, I will hate it if I have to get winamp just to listen to mp3s on esf.

Best answers
i only saw two words..

ESF RELEASED...

so now i'm disapointed with the editor cuz of it :D

and i dont wanna have to dl winamp to listen to esf music

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh god... It says winamp PLAYLIST support, so people who do use winamp, will beable to add their list nice and easy. Everyone else will jsut select their songs and add it in. What did you think we were doing, making it so you have to use winamp playlist?
Also, its not ESF music, the playlist editor is to add your own music, you guys degrade the mp3 player because you dont like the default music. If you spent acouple minutes, you can put your own music in there.

Best answers
I don't listen to music anyways, so the MP3 Player to me is useless :) Of course, I speak only for myself since everyone likes waste hdd space with silly mp3's that could be used for something more usefull :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont think i would class my 4Gb of music and stuff useless :p i aint downloaded the playlist editor but will it be included in the beta1 download?

BrunO

Best answers
wel i tried a 5.55mb song an it wouldnt work so that is the biigest i know that wont fit in threre my biggest song i have in there is 3.57mbm my lowest one is 2.85mb

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont think there is a limit on how big the song is... its probably just that you dont have enough ram to handle it.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the mp3 editor list is not very good. i don't insult you guys for trying. it just can't hardly take any of my mp3s (except the low grade and small ones) nice try though, i think i will run a mp3 playing program while i play half-life. it sounds better

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just went in esf and
1) Played a 18 meg Mp3, perfectly
2) Played a mp3 at 224 kbps, no problems
Its on your guys side.

Also, it sounds the same exact, unless your sound card blows ass. if it does, i would concider buying a new one.

Best answers
Errr I don't have a sound card, think its a built in one. Oh well guess i'll just go back to playing winamp in the background.

I have 256 ram.

Best answers
well then i must have copyed the name down rong that is y it didnt work "doh" i juss tried that song again an it worked lol muss have copied it witrh an extra space or sumtin

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hi guys!

I'm the guy who made the playlist editor, all by myself :D . Well, okay... with help from harSens :D .

I'm glad you guys like the program, and that it works fine for most of you.

Now, anyone got some questions about the program?

Best answers
i don use the program i juss do it the ol fashoned way, puttin g the songs in the file an editing the play list, i have 1 question is there a certain amount of mp3's u can have??

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom