cell/ perfect cell spawn cell jr and....

What do you guys think?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• maybe but.....

• how the heck would that work????

• Total voters
Best answers
I think it would be cool (if possible,assuming there will be transformations) for perfect cell to be able to spawn cell jr's... as some kinda special move or some kinda desperation move..... they can work like sgs (ala team fortress) to form them it would take some of his ki, like if he used a quarter of his ki he would spawn one that would last for a certain ammount of time if he used all of his ki he would spawn a bunch of them (what ever ammount he did in the show) also same thing can go for saiyba men (forget what you call them and how you spell it) if lets say for whatever reason napa was in the game he can use seeds to sprout them lol ....... they would have a mind of their own and would work like sg's umm if they are close to a target they would do melee attacks if they are further away they would use ki blast or something ... anyway what do you guys think??

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont think its a good idea to respawn as a cell jr.. maybe like how they might do a krillin triform.. maybe for cell the cell jrs can come from his stinger and sorta be like another type of attack.. where it just attacks those who are not your character.. sorta like a triform sense where u have another person attacking... i choose yea but maybe..

Best answers
Well, I suggested in for BOTM, but I suppose it could apply here too.

To get Cell Jrs, what they could do is take those flying HL aliens and re-skin them. And, alter the appearance of their attacks and their stats (change their health and the damage they do). The aliens have normal shots, and can open their brains for a slower but more powerful attack. These could translate as Ki blasts and whatever powerful move you wanted (Kamehameha?). That way they'd have an AI already.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A) Too much work.
B) The idea is ok, but it doesnt apply to the esf theme. Plus again think of harSens, hes the only coder, you dont want to over work his brain do you?

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I voted no. I guess I just don't see a reason for adding cell jr's.

Which ever form they would take in the game, I think it would be more of an annoyance than a good idea.

Best answers
It seems like a good idea on paper, but codeing it would be lots of work i asume, also it will just cause people to sit back and make mini selves, and not do much work them selves.

It is really a cool idea but i dont think it will work out so well, this is supose to be a fast pased game, and makeing mini selves more goes along the line of slower paced games. I think transformations will be plenty at this point.

Good idea though:D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Good idea but better not.

Those aliens are alien controllers and in WC known as flyer Flocks.

Reskinning those? Now I'm REALLY curious to see how Cell jrs. look like if they are a reskin of a flyerflock.

Best answers
Originally posted by imkongkong
i dont think its a good idea to respawn as a cell jr.. maybe like how they might do a krillin triform.. maybe for cell the cell jrs can come from his stinger and sorta be like another type of attack.. where it just attacks those who are not your character.. sorta like a triform sense where u have another person attacking... i choose yea but maybe..
opps sorry didnt mean for him to transform into cell jri meant for him to spawn (meaning create cell jrs.... it was late when i posted that so i was tired and not completly aware of what i was typing ... anyway its kinda like the way an engineer makes sgs in team fortess classic 1.5

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont know how that would work but its your idea.Then also its kinda crazy if you ask me.That made me think cell was *** or a women.

Best answers
doesn't that happen in the show??? ... it was kinda freaky when i first saw it, lol it was like he s***ed them out lol

Best answers
Originally posted by MR GUMP!!
It seems like a good idea on paper, but codeing it would be lots of work i asume, also it will just cause people to sit back and make mini selves, and not do much work them selves.

It is really a cool idea but i dont think it will work out so well, this is supose to be a fast pased game, and makeing mini selves more goes along the line of slower paced games. I think transformations will be plenty at this point.

Good idea though:D
yeah i know this is a fast pased game and all but um if goku can sit there for a few secs/mins and bring out a big arse ball of energy why cant cell spawn mini's, of course there could be limits and i mean they would'nt be unstopable .... but ah who cares

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they should be part of a map (i.e - cellgames) kind of like spawned creatures that surprise attack

Best answers
I think this should be like a new move for like Perfect Cell. It would be like number 7 in his inventory. It should be like a homing missle attack except with the model of a little blue cell guy. I dont remember how many he had, but it would be limited to that number, rather than being based on KI.

<h1>AWESOME IDEA!!!!!</h1>

Best answers
Originally posted by )v(uad'Dib
I think this should be like a new move for like Perfect Cell. It would be like number 7 in his inventory. It should be like a homing missle attack except with the model of a little blue cell guy. I dont remember how many he had, but it would be limited to that number, rather than being based on KI.

<h1>AWESOME IDEA!!!!!</h1>
there we go, thats a better idea couldn't of said it better my self
(literally) i mean goku's spirt bomb isn't based off of ki right?? i remember cell had an attack like that in the snes game dbz hyper dimension where he would shoot cell jr's ....... also i think the transformations should get some new moves..... or beefed up versions of the current moves that they use (should be possible no??)

Best answers
In Hyper Dimension, the attack created a small Cell Jr., but it just flew horizontally accross the ground and exploded when it hit you.

My poor man's Cell Jr.s - reskinned monsters, shouldn't be too hard to do and with limits on the amount out at a time could keep lag in check somewhat, but would be pretty cruddy.

If split-form techniques were ever implemented (which Cell has, BTW), then perhaps the same coding ideas could be applied to Cell Jrs? It would just be instead of spliting yourself, you'd create really weak little assistants that would work with the same coding?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
to make it so people dont abuse the cell Jr. ability you could make it so it chews you PL dont know if youd have a menu for this. well basically when you spawn one you decide how powerfull it is by putting as much of your PL in as you want so you become weaker but theres more of you like tri form sorta. To avoid abuse if the cell Jr. dies you lose the PL or if he survives a certain amount of time he has to come back and absorb back into you and you get the PL back. So people have to choose between makin some weak ones to distract people or makin strong ones that could do some real damage but riskin losin alot of PL

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can see why that would be hard.Who has that much time on there hands

Best answers
how about this someone animate cell so his tail spits out cell jr.s then someone else can make bots that can adapt to this game and be pretty good like fly and all then he could spit out like 2 bots of cell jr that takes a while?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the idea is alright, but thats all.
1) unless u made cell weaker, it wud be unbalance
2)the only way to do that wud be to spawn bots, and since akimbot aint makin bots fer us, and its very hard to program bots, that wud take alot of coding time
3) triform fer krillen wud be better cuase it'd make him a better character

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom