Fusion?!?!?!??!?!

Best answers
wondering if it would be possible to do that (would make a nice team work move) well um am guessing 2 people would need to be a certain lvl, and the one with the highest stats (if the stats have a big difference assuming there is stats?) would have full control (for a few mins or maybe untill the people die) if the difference in the stats aren't great one person would control aiming and movement while the other controls everything else...

would kinda work like vehicels in tribes 2 where once person controls movement and the other is controls gun turrets and such.......

the fused players of course would do lots of damage if they where at high lvls already.... it can maybe work by one character's model disappering for a few (after some crazy light show lol ) and you'd see one character with both being able to see whats going on around them.... the move would take up a good amount of ki (not to worry cuz they'd get a boost in the amount of ki they can use) but if the combination failed for whatever reason (maybe someone attacked them while they where forming) they'd have a whole lot of ki they need to refill ;) .. anyway just and idea probably sucks lol or immposible but eh an idea anyway

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
noob noob.. sorry no fusions.. u should look more into the "deeper" post inside this section and many others.. well thats wut they said as of now

ultrassj_vegeta

U
THEY HAV LIKE A MILLION OF THESE!! READ THEM FIRST

Best answers
i made an fusiondance animation......it works......only you WONT change..you can only see the animation....not a transformation.....if you want that...i need the ESF source then......so if you want it send me the source

[email protected]

Best answers
did any of you even read what i wrote or u just looked at the topic and decided to give your comments.... i mean sheesh :rolleyes: :S

Best answers
No we didn't, and you wanna know why? We have more than our fair share of this posts with the same ideas and what not, so there's nothing new to read. Read the 2 posts under yours before you start to wonder why everyone just looks at the topic and the first line in their sentence says "Read the forums first before you post 20-peat topics like these" :)

Best answers
Originally posted by [ESF]nighthawk
No we didn't, and you wanna know why? We have more than our fair share of this posts with the same ideas and what not, so there's nothing new to read. Read the 2 posts under yours before you start to wonder why everyone just looks at the topic and the first line in their sentence says "Read the forums first before you post 20-peat topics like these" :)
ahh ok so all those topics where posted after reading the sticky that mentions that fusion MIGHT be added (of course at a later time) and gives a suggestion on how it could probably work ?

Best answers
i posted in the noob section so i didnt get spammed a while back and i think it could work, but not on HL we will probely have to wait till HL2 or get a different engine

Best answers
I think it would be something for the team to think about in the next release. (after beta1). You guys need to calm down. Dont flame the n00bs. Get some Tact, i mean, all you guys do is ***** and ***** and ***** at them. Maybe they didnt see the other posts. Leave them alone. You are gonna make it that no n00bs are gonna want to play this game or come to the forums and post or even come to this site at all.

<h1>GET A GRIP ON REALITY</h1> You cant be an arse to everyone you meet.

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Originally posted by )v(uad'Dib
I think it would be something for the team to think about in the next release. (after beta1). You guys need to calm down. Dont flame the n00bs. Get some Tact, i mean, all you guys do is ***** and ***** and ***** at them. Maybe they didnt see the other posts. Leave them alone. You are gonna make it that no n00bs are gonna want to play this game or come to the forums and post or even come to this site at all.

<h1>GET A GRIP ON REALITY</h1> You cant be an arse to everyone you meet.
Uhhh what does GETTING A GRIP ON REALITY have to do with flaming noobs. And you can be an Arse to everyone you meet. My life proves it:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom