Force field

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont know if this has already been said but why cant they create a force field.Like the bigger it is the more it can take.You put ki in the force field,and if you put little and the blast is strong it can break through.If you put all your ki in it nothing can break through it,and it takes almost alot of ki.If you make it small and a blast breaks through it wont hurt you that much.:idea: :idea:

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm pretty sure that a Ki Shield has already been suggested and to my knowledge it will not be included in the next release.

It is a good idea, but Im sure they are incorperating some kind of system for blocking or repeling attacks. Because with the current systems, either blocking and taking some damage or running isnt very DBZ-like.

Best answers
Pretty good idea

it would be really cool to have a ki shield, but its hard enough to kill people already, it will just slow down the pace of the game. It would definataly be more dbz like but thier is a difference between the show and game so i dont know if the team would go for it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by [ESF]nighthawk
No, we don't need ki shields
But is there not a shield for those who are power struggleing?

BrunO

Best answers
if anyone has ever played DBZ Hyper Dimension, there was a button that was a "swipe" move. If a non-beam attack were to come at you and you timed it correctly and used the swipe move, it would dissipate the attack. It would be cool if in ESF there was a move like this that could be used against non-beam weapons (little ki balls, big bang, etc.) that would allow you to deflect the blasts to the side by smacking it away. Of course your PL would have to be high enough compared to the attacker who shot the blast at you, and it should take away a ton of ki.

Best answers
That's not a ki shield that protects you while ps'ing. That's just harS just making you invunerable to outside attacks from other people. :p

Best answers
hey listen to da man "[ESF]nighthawk No, we don't need ki shields " if we dont then i guess there must be a reason behind his team positions opinion. (due to the very minor possiblity that im wrong and [ESF]nighthawk is not a team member i would eat my hat)

Best answers
I'm not a team member...I'm a Jedi Master. Basically, I tell what I think and ppl take it like I'm on the team, it's great. People will believe almost anything I say :devil:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*cough* advanced blocking *cough*

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*cough* bull **** that will never happen *cough*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
then why is it implamented in the beta u tard :p

i mean i think i know what im talking about :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
isnt an at field like the same thing as a ki shield??

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i thought you would only get a shield when your going ssj?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its not a shield at alll u just dont get damaged when going ssj

Best answers
If you have seen it then the great hero of all is wistling in his thingy to keep the monster or the lord of hildegarn or something like that to keep it busy or trying to desturp it when goku is Charging Dragonfist!
(i cant remember his name)
but he is making a Ki Shield to not getting hurt when he is wistling! so why not only could charge a Ki shield when you are in a power struggle! u know that the power struggle is getting stronger and stronger and when it explodes it kills every body in the game!

Best answers
I don't know if you guys remember, but the Ki Shield isn't a made up move. Gohan uses it in the Garlic Jr. Saga and in the second Brolli movie, so if anyone should get the Ki Shield it's Gohan cuz it's HIS ATTACK! And that guy who played the flute in Movie 13 is that cool guy, Tapion, who it would be cool to be in an SSJ Script or something. :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah its a bit weird that his move he uses it like once then thats it i mean did he forget it or something

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom