Hello

Best answers
Hey I just want to say that I really enjoy playing your mod.....I've actually been searching for one for alittle bit I must have missed this one but a friend ssj-bounty hunter or something like that told me about it since we both play vs. Well I do have a question pertaining to super sayan can you go to it yet or is that script just change your apprance when you hit a power level of whatever it is.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the ssj-script is just a model-change-script
real ssj is only possible in the next beta (but noone knows when it´s release :cry: )

btw:
welcome to the forum

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In the current version of ESF you can not turn SSJ yet. It will be included in the next Beta and don't ask when it comes out. No one knows.

In the mean time you can get the ssj script. All it does is change your appearance in-game. It doesnt raise your PL or anything. Just a fun little add-on.

you just beat me to it, firefly...

Best answers
oh ok well thanks for answering my question.....I've noticed alot of servers will go down right in the middle of the game and some seem to be deds I was wondering if thats a fault in the code or the owner of the ded dorking around?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
most servers are non-dedicated-servers
that makes them less stable than other servers
the crushes often happen, when some powerstruggles take place at the same time

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
isn't the ssj script only a skin change script>?

Best answers
oh ok also on power struggles what do you do there....I know when I had an awesome power level I would dominate a new comer fully charged to mine at the line thingy when you just start the beam........so do I just click the snot outta my mouse1 button or is there something else I'm supposed to hit to win the conflict like when we are matched pl wise. Also I've been reading around about the ssj script what makes a n00b thing if it all it does is change the look of your char.....or is it just a lame flamer subject for ppl with nothing better to do?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ssj-script: when you turn on the turbo, the script change your chara´s appearance to ssj(or cell to perfect-cell a.s.o.) - that´s all

powerstruggle: if you keep pushing the left-mouse-button, you pump more ki into a beam, the second possibility is to turn on the turbo to raise your powerlevel, but it will drain more ki

Best answers
oh ok thanks now I might win a few struggles here and there also I would like to try and help with modeling chars......I've messed with worldcraft alot made a few personal cs maps that were fun and a few vs maps but for some reason I was having trouble with enitys working.....but anywho other than milkshape...which I don't like....is there another modeling program out there

Best answers
Well I saw vettega I think it was with the script I was wondering where I could get it cause I like the way it looks better than that blue stuff which is cool but the hair thingy is sweet so if you could just pop a link up =)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you can´t see the script-charas without the script
the script contains the ssj-models and the hl-script
without it you just see the undone-model(grey-picollo)

i have it installed just to see who i´m fighting :devgrin:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom