Melee fighting

Best answers
Not sure if this has been mentioned cause I didn't go to far down I mainly read on the grabbing thing but it kinda gave me an idea for melee fighting. If both ppl are in melee mode and they get in range like....I know this part is corny...but an ! should pop over each others heads and with a click of mouse1 you both enter melee mode where you movement keys do different kicks/punchs...and of course like use your tele key to get out if your getting your butt whipped but if you hang on till the end have neat little finishing moves like blasting the person in the head or grabbing there face and throwing them to the ground and letting a mega blast finish them......of course the finishs would prob come later cause i"m sure thats alot of coding.....oh and no flamin about my gramar I know I should use more .'s and ,' and ands.

Best answers
it has in the combos section also you should read the sticky... otherwise these people will flame the hell outta ya o_o O_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sorry but what´s a combos section?

btw: nice idea, but it wouldn´t work on a server with more than 2 players
try a ps on a 8 person-server
before you have finished it, the others will blast the hell out of you
the same for your idea

Best answers
Originally posted by Firefly
sorry but what´s a combos section?

btw: nice idea, but it wouldn´t work on a server with more than 2 players
try a ps on a 8 person-server
before you have finished it, the others will blast the hell out of you
the same for your idea
i meant in the post about combos smart arse :S

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Cool idea, Though I must agree with Firefly. You'd easily get killed in a server with over two people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom