Forum Character Submissions

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Submit your forum character for ESF's beta here. Please post pics and Bio. The winner may have his character appear in the ESF Beta. (This is the part where you w00t)

Good luck.

BTW, I'll post mine when I get home.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
gah hury up u lazy dood!! ;D

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Right freakin here.

Breif Story:

The Calvraine are a proud warrior race. Their empire once spanned the stars, driven by a dark god-queen who made the heavens tremble with her wrath. Through the darkness a few brave Calvraine betrayed her, and allowed a fleet or rebelling slaves and free worlds drove her and her host to the farthest corners of the galaxy.

The last few who opposed her survived the collapse of the four-horned serpents empire. Eons pass, and the Calvraine have forgotten why they train so hard, but not how. Nor did they forget the legends . . .

. . . Aye, they few borne to the light of a sunless sky shall be thy saviors . . .

Those lucky few born during a solar eclipse can bring to bear the true power of the calvraine.
<HR>
Sheh-Kaiah is the daughter of merchants . . . they have long forgotten the ways. In order to aquaint her with the ways of their people they encourage her to learn the martial arts, a favorite activity of the Calvraine. Her master, a wise outlander named Miles, brings the potent inner power out of her just as dark times lay ahead for the planet she chooses to inhabit.

Will she discover her true powers at your hands?

Only if you vote for her :p

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Gah, I have a few ideas for a character but I can't draw..

Nuts.. :(

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Android17
Blaaah damn she's ugly.
If you wan't a sex icon, go read X-men . . . :S :p

Besides she's a fighta not a lovah!

In case you missed the previous forum character threads, it needs to be a completely new race, something not seen before in DBZ. IE, not human/saiyan. It also has to be female.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
... you suck!

not really!

I like the pic, apart from her thingys look like strap ons good work thou:D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was thinkin i might give it ago,dont ave a scanner but my dad does so i might whip something up. How long is the submissions gonna be open for?

BrunO

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I got something for a new race but I don't have a pic.

I can draw it if I want but I wouldn't win anyway since they are also a warrior race like the saiyans. (as warrior, not the qualities mind ya)

Guess what race it would be. :D

I got another race but its to comic like, to idiotic to post. So.. I won't. (yet??)

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by BrunO
I was thinkin i might give it ago,dont ave a scanner but my dad does so i might whip something up. How long is the submissions gonna be open for?

BrunO
The way I figure it, at least until the main page is up for a week. That way the peeps who still think we are down have a chance to submit theirs.

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Alright..a couple morons thought that they'd have a little fun...
I've taken care of the problem for now.

Now...
BACK ON TOPIC!
:\

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
About time. Cucucmba will have to remake a new one or you will have to delete this entire stupid turn in the thread.

Best answers
I like the tits on your pic you drew Cucumba. She aint ugly. Post it again. lol j/k. I might post my Janemba model when its done, but i dont think it will be chosen. Who was it with the model of that girl? He should be the one who has his model chosen.

Best answers
Back On Topic, Can we use PSP/Paint/CorelPhotohouse...
Or does it have to be hand done... And when will this be implemented? into beta, or the rpg like AD&D like u said 2 me Cuc?
Peace Out,
Kame-Haka

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Don't bother posting your Janenba model HERE..
This is for original characters, not movie ones.

By all means, talk about your model, release it to the public.
Just don't enter it in this contest :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think u can use whatever u like, if i do bother doing it, i will draw one, since i suck a drawing on the computer, but i can color on the comp

Best answers
Ok i wont post mine here, i dont think they should put a non DBZ character in there, that just makes the mod more un-DBZ. The girl someone made would be fine, you could just call the model Android 17 or something since it didnt have a skin yet. My Janembe model probably wont be done in time to post it here anyways and no where near as good, it is posted in another thread but I am upgrading my linux server right now so the pics are unavailable. Thats also why my sig isnt showing right now too.

Best answers
Ok, Well I better get started..... i am quite good on a comp.
Ok so i take it those geek dudes arebanned?
Ok later,
**EDIT** Doing pics ona comp that is**EDIT**
Kame-Haka

Banned
Banned
Best answers
The forum character is intended to be a completely new character

A character and race un-related to the DBZ show, but for our purposes is located in the DBZ universe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom