StoryMode

Best answers
i got a sort of idea, and i need some input

well i was thinking that there could be a story mode, a online mode though

it would have about 4 people in a room at once (the rest spectators), then there would be a certain number of overly powerful NPC's that the people must stop.

Once they are beaten, the server could like reset to a different level or have the NPC's respawn stronger or changed in some way...its just an idea......whatcha think??? ~_~

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its been suggested, and I like it, but it will take way to much coding.

Best answers
isn't dmz doing a storymode? it be dumb to have it if dmz is doing it as well...

Best answers
well how about this

There are 3 people per team, and 4 teams (varys on how many people in the server) and they all struggle to get to the finish line.

each teammate that is alive must pass the finish line, also the team mates must help each other so that they can win

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's not coming out for dmz until multiplayer is finished.Besides why do you need single player might a well buy a real dbz game.Because if they make singleplayer it wont be good quality.

Best answers
its not single player mode, read my first post again and re think what you just said :D

Best answers
If your going to have story mode wait till you done with multiple player and then wait for dmz to realease their's then make it way better and kick dirt in their face and throw them off snake way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom