Do you Play?

Best answers
So... Do you guys even play ESForces any more? Cause i never see many people on the game servers even though theres piles of ppl on these forums... Just wondering if you play. I dun really i'm waiting for Beta myself

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sorry for flaming, but there are at least 4 threads with the same subject

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Like 90% here.

Yeh, I play. but I got moremods and HL and little time left to play. So maybe once every 3 weeks I switch a mod or so to play. :D

Best answers
LOL Nice Trunks i guess you have alot of spare time. Umm yeah Firefly that aint no flame if you had of called me a ******* or Mofo somthing like taht and addedthat theres other posts then it'd be a flame and sorry i didn't see them my bad:tired:

Best answers
I play everyonce in awhile, but I too have noticed not alot of people on. There are more mods that i play too so i play whenever i get bored of another one. I think i speak for alot of people when I saw we cant wait for the beta and the excitement of wanting to play it makes us alittle tired of the old version so we all check the forums everyday to see when it is out. Perhaps July 4th will be the day because thats when the site will be back up.

We can only hope.

Best answers
i dont play much anymore but i also like to check whats going on in the forums and once they release i willl start playing more along with alot of others.

Best answers
I don't play anymore, that is untill beta is out...:D

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Bah, Believe it or not but I don't like the Alpha. Its because well I really suck at it lol (Honestly) And when I actually get my Pl up it resets oO I've like enver gotten passed 1 mil

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom