any others leavin

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
k i know that vassago (think thats his name) is leavin but i read some where that others are leavin to work on a retail game. If so who and when. Cus if lots were leavin it would suc cus in my opinion this is the only good DBZ game around. I'll resist flamin DMZ and BFP(with DBZ skin pack) cus its not allowed

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dont worry, the esf will be good and finshed b4 they all run off to work on a retail game :D

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Well, if Vassago IS leaving, its nice to know that he still finds the time to have quality input such as this.

http://www.esforces.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5758

Im sure everyone else agrees when i say, that after the guys have finished doing ESF, they DESERVE to get payment for the things that they can do.

Good Luck to anyone who tries to make it in the land of the Proffessionals, and maybe you'll see Vass out there in ya Travels

;)

Cheers

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
course when its done they should like do stuff like that they deserve it. Im not sayin they should never leave or somethin like that just wanna know who and when others are leavin

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its actually real good bout vassago like gettin a job with a retail company its sort of inspiering for all those mod makers out there. but lets not get off topic

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Don't double-post..
That's what the shiny EDIT button's for :\

Anyway..yeah..retail games..
money..
companies..

uh..good luck in the real world, guys :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats the first time ive double posted so gimme a break. Are any of the team gunna post or is it gunna just be people sayin dont worry and other **** i dont care about

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by L33T ha4or
thats the first time ive double posted so gimme a break. Are any of the team gunna post or is it gunna just be people sayin dont worry and other **** i dont care about

:S **** you alot of us have been here long enuff to know whats what, ok? WE DO KNOW STUFF

****ing n00b...

:S if u ASK for our help dont spit in our faces if we give it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ya know i didnt mean it like that tepus what ya said was helpfull but it wasnt really what i was lookin for

Busy Busy Busy
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by L33T ha4or
its actually real good bout vassago like gettin a job with a retail company its sort of inspiering for all those mod makers out there. but lets not get off topic
He's been working for a company for a while.. He just got a job with a better company now :0)

To answer the threads question, The majority of the team is set on creating something new after esf.

Best answers
:talk: yeah thanks for the infos O_O :talk: :talk:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its always is bad when you loose a team member especially one as talented as Vas, but he is now doing what he has always enjoyed professionally, so more power to him.
Good luck Vas

BrunO

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Your a real good guy masterrsurf,and Tepus calm down.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nah tepus is fine just took it the wrong way it happens to everyone sooner or latter.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Emeka650
Your a real good guy masterrsurf,and Tepus calm down.
;/ your not one to tell me me to clam down, i remember the PM's u sent me

you kiss your mouther with that mouth?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom