Killing Players

Best answers
Hey, I was wondering if In the Beta there is going to be like death motions instead of boom, hit the ground, die. like when u get killed in 1 hit from a blast you like deteriorate into nothing. and u can be stuck on a weak beam and while movin lose health?
This would make lessen the strain on the game engine when you die because there are not models stuck on the ground.
Give Ur Thoughts.
Kame-Haka

Best answers
This would make beta's release date get pushed back even more..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would rather they release a good solid beta than one which comes out sooner, but is full of bugs. If this idea improves the game and makes it more enjoyable, put it in!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
HE/SHE/IT >_<

Anyway :p

I know there going to release a bug fix right after the release. :p

Best answers
thanks 4 the info SS.
But if this was implemented the game would make more people want to join....
Oh yeah and I saw once in the homepage, a dragon with a gohan model looking at it... when will this be implemented?
Peace Out,
Kame-Haka

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am perfectly male thank you.
/me checks pants.. Yep, i'm male! :D

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the dragon and all the stuff u saw will be implented next beta afaik

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like that Idea it shouldnt take that long to improve it.:yes:

Best answers
i agree on this matter, they should have some way of dieing, cuz after awhile the bodies add up, and for me my game gets all lagy when alot of people die...but maybe its just my comp

Best answers
Yeah the reason it gets laggy is because models have poly's or some name.
And say my ssj3 (homemade!) model has about 700-900 polys, (it has something to do with model size) and each time i die without getting scrambled with full health, from a full force KameHameHa from a expert with 3mill PL (You know who u are man) i hit the ground and the model stays there.
This means if this happens 24 times there is something like over 10,000 polys from the models lying around...
Lots of Polys = Lots of Lag
Peace,
Kame-Haka

Best answers
Originally posted by Kame-Haka
each time i die without getting scrambled with full health, from a full force KameHameHa from a expert with 3mill PL (You know who u are man) [/b]
Ryan that player would be none other than me!:D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Kame-Haka
Yeah the reason it gets laggy is because models have poly's or some name.
And say my ssj3 (homemade!) model has about 700-900 polys, (it has something to do with model size) and each time i die without getting scrambled with full health, from a full force KameHameHa from a expert with 3mill PL (You know who u are man) i hit the ground and the model stays there.
This means if this happens 24 times there is something like over 10,000 polys from the models lying around...
Lots of Polys = Lots of Lag
Peace,
Kame-Haka
Polys have noting to do with model size, polys are triangles which make up a model, you could make a model of a mouse of about 1000 polys and it would be the fraction the size of lets say the ESF vegeta model but still would have lots of polys,
It dosnt matter if the model stays ther really because if its not on your FOV then its not getting rendered and anyway the models dont just stay there they fade out, like 5-10secs after they are killed.
Missinformation can be a real pain in the ass.

BrunO

Best answers
well i just figured that the charadcters stayed there, i never really payed attention :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom