Everyone Look Here!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ignore the ****** spamming the forums if he posts, ignore it. dont look at any of his posts, or threads.

Best answers
Why not? He won't leave if we ignore. Ignoring is hard and boring and really pointless.

Best answers
yes but while you are replying your only joining him in his quest of stupidety.your all acting like lemmings following eachother and walking to the edge of a clif... and hes just trying to get you to flame or/and letting you flame eachother....and your all falling for it

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
I feel guilty now, the threads gone so there is no chance to take back what I said... :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yea if he DOES come back useing someone elses comp or something, ignore it, and just let the mods del the toic and ban him.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the remember_me guy? I deleted all of his post(for the most part), and banned him. one of us will just reban his new account if he decides to come back, no biggy.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well someone came on "geek buster" and "geeks shal die" most likely 2 stupid friends, and u banned one of them, and he came back on his firends comp or something, i dont think he will come back

Best answers
I think all the noobs just took advantage of remember_me, cause when they flamed him their post count went up. I know you all want a custom avatar like me, but you gotta earn it. I'm ashamed in all of you. Now bow your heads in shame.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Majin Vegeta 05 is THE worset spammer, since he has posted one words like "cool" or "?" and has not posted anything in off topic, funny that. he will stop once he gets his 150 :S

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
All Admins/Mods are aware of the problem, and have contingency plans in place, relax

btw: For those that regret falling to the level of such eeejots, dont feel bad, just live and learn ;)

Cheers

Best answers
Originally posted by Tepus
Majin Vegeta 05 is THE worset spammer, since he has posted one words like "cool" or "?" and has not posted anything in off topic, funny that. he will stop once he gets his 150 :S
Yes! Someone agrees with me! I have already posted somethin like this but yeah he just posts one word or sometin like that.

Best answers
Originally posted by Tepus
well someone came on "geek buster" and "geeks shal die" most likely 2 stupid friends, and u banned one of them, and he came back on his firends comp or something, i dont think he will come back
Well may i say, after watching these two in action, i must say that its abvious what they are doing, 2 people slagging off geeks, they said that they dont no what happened but they got new accounts, unless its one person or 4, but i recon its 2, Geek buster, and Geeks shall die. and then again when they got banned we got 2 more clowns on called remember_me? and back in black, for this to work by what your saying thy would need 4 computers in theory... why would ANYBODy waiste time on 4 computers to slag off geeks??? so i recon there was something up with the whole getting banned thing, any admin reading this answer me, has this happened before? i.e. someone coming on flaming and then getting banned but getting a new account? Mayb someone should check there IP's to find out if they ARE useing 4 computers or just 1 or 2 even!

G-S

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Even I saw that guy, and I have been out fo the loop for like 3 days. The threads just kept coming, each one more pointless and aggrivating than the last. I took the same approach Sierra Sonic did, after reading one thred, that was it, didn't read any others of his. He'll be getting his just-desserts :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And about who is this then?? I dunno get it cause the posts are indeed gone.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I see now who you guys are talking about.Those guys i read there post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom