Attacks

Best answers
With the Spirit Bomb, why doesnt it use Ki? because in the series he is exhausted because of using ki to create the ball from the ki of everything else.
And with vegeta, shouldnt he be able to use the gallit gun only once?
Thoughts Wanted,
Kame-Haka

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
moved to suggestions...

Best answers
Spirit bomb uses ki from others, he collects the ki from nature therefor it takes minimum ammount of his ki to form the ball. Why would gallit gun only be able to be used once?

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, not really, he actually does use his own Ki, and not just a little bit, just as much as he wants to give to make the ball bigger.

And mostly that's a LOT

But it would make the game unbalanced if they did that

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think its less the Ki used while forming it and more the concentration used to form and control it that takes it out of him

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
or cares.. its just a game, dose it really matter, as long as the games fair and fun.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can never get everything right it just too hard.Somethings cant be figured out.Am I right?

Best answers
i just had 1 of very few thoughts, what if this happened

A man across the stage was charing an attack

and a man on the other side was making a spirit bomb

then the spirit bomb guy fed off the mans energy as well as everything else and made a powerful spirit bomb

i think it should be able to happen

Best answers
It seems to me that the SB (Spirit Bomb) can only take energy outta things that will it, at least for the intelligent stuff. With things like Rivers and animals, it could be they have no will to resist it, or that they instinctively like and trust the pure-hearted Goku.

Frieza & Buu Saga Spoilers

Anyway, in the Frieza saga there was NO indication that creating a SB weakened Frieza or drew from him in any way. It kinda tired Goku, and all his friends verbally decided to contribute their energy to the SB. After, Piccolo was impressed Krillin and Gohan could fight "after giving so much energy to the SB."

Apparently, at some point in the Buu saga Goku wants to create a SB, and he gets Hercule (Mr. Satan) to tell a crowd of people to lift their arms - thereby contributing to the SB. This is what makes me think that intelligent beings have to will their energy to a SB - it can't be stolen from them. Again, w/ planets, animals, rivers, etc. it could be they have no choice but to aid a SB, or it could be a wierd form of instinct that lets them will it to Goku, who they all like (cuz he's so pure-hearted, yadda yadda).

- Just my observations from the show, nothing official's ever indicated that.

Best answers
Originally posted by Majin Vegeta 05
true
FFS! Stop spamming would you I don't think you ever actually use more than 1 or 2 words in your posts everyone knows you just spammed your way up to 150 posts to get your custom avatar now that is just sad!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom