Blinding

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This has probably been said but cant they take out solar flare it sux,and put kaio ken or triple ki blast.Goku throws that alot like on cell even if he threw 50 or so.It came out 3 at a time.Or maybe a hyper punch like dmz it would be like a teleport in the face of the opponet and a punch.Just dont call it hyper punch and make it better.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Your right it was said, and it is a good move, kaioken will not be in, and there already is a ki storm, your the right button on your move when shooting those lil balls.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
solar flair needs to be a set move cus in the series they never charge it they just say solar flair and its done plus it needs to be just more effective and whats up with only bein able to use it once

Best answers
Yes, solar flare must be made better. Perhaps Krillin could be even be best at it - a balancing, since people seem to think he'll be so pathetic.

I must say though, all my experience with lag-outs has made staying defensive during the rare SF attack pretty easy. :D (Which is not to say it's useless at stopping an OFFENCE - that it kicks at, as it should).

A note on single uses: I belive that perhaps it should regen in time, but a trick for the Alpha: you can charge it a bit, and switch weapons while still holding down fire: I believe this will keep you from using the SF, but you'll have gone through the motions, which may be enought to make people turn around for a second...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes:S

Goku - "God DAMN IT HE WAS ONLY A METER AWAY AND IT DID NOT WORK!!!"

needs to be fixed, or replaced by somethign better, goku only has 2 moves, one of u dont use much since its a long changeing one.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i use it everytime, but it´s useless
my enemy isn´t blinded and takes my down *sigh*

Best answers
I would have to agree to make the radius bigger, until then fly above your target charge the attack and hold with the right button and turn fly off until you get infront of target and release right mouse button. Enemy blind.

Side note the little ki balls need to be trown faster when you push the right mouse button. Right now I could walk out of the way of them. :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom