gohan? beta?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
which gohan is gunna be in the beta, personaly id like to see adult gohan but i think its teen gohan

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
If you dont want the answer, dont ask the question

:S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its not i dont want the answer its i dont like the answer, i want adult gohan

Best answers
LOL TeenGohan Rocks. Short Hair, I mean hes SaiyaMan as teengohan.
Kame-Haka
PS Will TeenGohan be in Saiyaman Costume?!

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
I think they were referring to Cell Saga Gohan, the one your thinking of is completely different. I think...

Best answers
Actually no gohans about 11-12 when he beats Cell.
Teen Gohan is when he goes to high school and we all know what Videl is giving him o_o
and yes becomes Saiyman and stops crime when Videl isn't "Punishing" him lol. Anyways Adult Gohan is what.. i believe its the one in GT where he looks like a fag...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Teen gohan is in the cell saga, Adult gohan is in the buu saga.

Best answers
uhh WTF hes not really an adult when your in High School anyways its just a cartoon and i dun care which gohan they put into ESF its there mod not "Everyones mod and we do what you tell us to!"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If they put teen gohan might as well put dubura.Since he's in the saga.Because he kicked his ass in the fight even if gohan went ssj 2.How can you be an adult at 17 and a teen at 11 and 12.Or maybe he was thirteen and they made a mistake.I want to have the gohan that beat cell because after that he became pussy to me.Videl could beat his ass.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Were putting in teen gohan, if you dont like it, make another dbz mod(like if there isnt enough of them:-/)

Best answers
o_o Who gives a s***, teen gohan, adult gohan jeez its just gohan..:D

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I prefer teen gohan :p

And plz quit it with that love crap !!!
a little devotion is good, but thats too much :\

Best answers
The Gohan that was chosen is fine, take it or leave it. Eitherway the ESF we all have doesn't even have Gohan so be grateful :p

and happy July 4th

Best answers
Could not a skin solve & sound pack solve the debate? Maybe then the version used could depend on the map? It's not like Gohan learns many new techniques while growing up, so it's just aesthetics.

Best answers
Custom models are ***, this is dbz not made up characters

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
alright i know everything so just stop tryin to guess his age now this is how it goes.
goten is 7 when goten asks gohan if he can go super sayan gohan sais that he was twice gotens age so gohan was about 14 when he transformed he went SSJ2 when fighting cell which wasnt much latter, the sayaman saga is 7 years after the battle with cell so add 7 years to 14 and you have an age of atleast 21 simple maths people just gotta think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom