piccolo's transformations

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i guess only team members and beta testers only know this but how are piccolo's transformations gunna work, like if his first transformation is (well thats not really a transformation is fusion) fusing with nail is nail gunna appear on the map somewhere and ya go over and fuse?????

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea he just comes from no where, :/ pathetic huh?

I say he should take off this cape and turbin.

Best answers
Nah they'll just make a namek space pod come from the sky and nail get out and fuse with pic. Really fast.:yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and krillin if he becomes like he is in the sayanman (and after) saga and grows hair that isnt really a transformation thats called getting old for a second transformation he becomes as old as master roshi and for a third he dies that'll strike fear into you opponants. Dont get me wrong i aint havin a go at ya's but if ya want take a look at me thread in suggestions. I know its your choice but thats why its called a suggestion. http://www.esforces.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5888

Best answers
The idea was sound, but I like how Cheeseman
Reasoning powers broght the situation to a clear aprovel on bother parties.:D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah cheeseman didnt have to close it i wasnt flamin tepus as such just errrr explaining, even so he could have just said shut your face or somethin and left the thread open.

remember the gohan? beta? thread and the whole ASSJ, USSJ, SSJ2 read and weep b!tchs but dont post anything about it in this thread. I dont agree with absolutly everything this guy sais but this clears up the whole thing. Remember dont reply to the gohan thing in this damn thread. http://dragonball-gt.com/unrivaled/super_saiyan/index.htm

*My actions dont require explanation, yours however .....DO, are you questioning my methods?*
Cheeseman

Best answers
Hmmmmmmm actually Krillen growing hair is a transformation I found that out yesterday! :p
Remember when that fat Namek, like released Krillen's true power.
"I don't have any hidden power, if not I'd have a head full of hair, haha!" so I'm guessing because the namek released his true power he does later grow hair. Because he never grew hair before that...so yeah its transformation. He doesn't grow the hair immediately but hes faster and more powerful....and sure that has nothing to do with Piccolo. Piccolo should just transform, no need to add Nail there. Its not a storyline game, its just powerup, fight and transform.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah but latter krillin just sais he kept it well waxed but then that was the english dub..... dunno if its diff in the jap eps

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Krillin was bald cos he was a member of a fighting temple (i forget what its called) if any one has watched db they will know that, and in the sayaman saga, krillin grows it since hes not fighting anymore.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Tepus
Krillin was bald cos he was a member of a fighting temple (i forget what its called) if any one has watched db they will know that, and in the sayaman saga, krillin grows it since hes not fighting anymore.
i knew he did it cus he was a fighter but i havent see DB yet will soon tho just a couple of days, ive also seen eps 248-250 of DBZ they rock!!!!!

Best answers
umm yes I saw that episode of DB when he was getting picked on by the fellow monks. They're called Fighting Monks. Thats what he is, and his hair still wasn't growing...

Best answers
remember, piccolo transforms to become a bit bigger, more muscular? "big-piccolo" remember that from the old versions? the transformation names :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
could ya have it like the fusion transformations and ya could also have the cape and turbin thing except the cape and turbin thing is like a turbo and is seperat not in the transformation list so once ya transform ya can keep the cape and turbin on to increase ya power faster, take it off when ya have to and when SSJ3 get implemented is there gunna be an equal transformation LVL.

Best answers
It was the Oren Temple i beleive. That Krillen belonged too. It was said way back in the Dragonball episodes when Krillen defeated that one guy who used to pick on him from his days training at the "Oren Temple". Just to clear that up.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Xenocide
remember, piccolo transforms to become a bit bigger, more muscular? "big-piccolo" remember that from the old versions? the transformation names :D
that's no transformation but a abbility:S

Banned
Banned
Best answers
STOP COMPLAING AND/OR SUGGESTION TRANSFORMATIONS FOR PICCOLO AND KRILLEN!

They already know what they're going to do, so just SHUT UP ALREADY!
It doesn't matter what they do, because it'll work.
We'll play the game, and we'll have fun.
It doesn't really matter.

*CLOSED*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom