It's SOOO obvious

Best answers
MAN... why didn't I see it before... July 4th NEXT year... I see that's why it's never gonna be up!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
post in existing thread about this subject next time.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What I don't understand is why people are so anxious to see the site. I know, it will be an awesome looking site, but most people just use it to get to the forums, anyway. (At least, that is what I gather from what most people have said thus far). I hope its not because you guys are expecting Beta 1 to come out on the same day, because it isn't a gurentee that it will..... but, then again, I don't have a reputation for being right....

Best answers
yer its right i have seen the site and the file page is already done and its only esf 2.0 no beta

Best answers
yer its right i have seen the site and the file page is already done and its only esf 2.0 no beta
Yes, no beta. When the site does finaly goes up, the beta links wont be on it. Well then again, if vt/greg dont get it up soon, there may be beta links on it :p

Best answers
I'm not expecting anything new... it would be nice though if the site was up so I could see some pics from beta... or something like that... I mean they said JULY 4TH! it's almost july 8th

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wtf2 if funny as hell, it stops and zooms in on his pinky toe being broke, etc etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom