For all you who just have to see the esf site

Best answers
Too late now I had to edit it.

My advice to all is Wait you impaitent *******s :\ -Dev

Best answers
hey ****** dont post this, who said u could? its supposed to be a secret, i hope you got special permission to post this otherwise u get a nice ban... i suggest u edit the mssg immediatelty kthx

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if its the [I am Gh3y!] one i think everyone knows it cus i aint anyone important and i know

*I despise your attitude, stfu*
someone

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You should not post anythning in these forums that hasnt been released to the public already without special permission from the team!!

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Ill make sure personally that the next person to ignore orders from the team will NOT be back here anytime soon, all this has been mentioned before, and i have a record of who knew about my last warnings,

Heres some advice

Do the right thing, cuz im watchin you all, And if i have to ban half the regulars just before release of the beta just so we can portray ourselves as a proud and professional community, ill do it.

This is NOT some half assed attempt between a few friends to make a quirky little game, this is an all out attempt at something big, and i WONT allow it to be dragged down by mindless fools who refuse to adhere to the rules and regulations that are in place. Once the beta is finished, i have no doubt there will be plenty of interest from a lot of different areas, so be on your best behaviour, or be lonely somewhere else.

:warning:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he was talking about all the idiots who have posted the stupid link, damn u cannot even DO anything on the site (i have the link, pm me about it and u all die) so there no reason FOR the link till the sites up! ;/ quit going on about it, or cheesey will get ya!

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by )v(ajin Cell
My advice to all is Wait you impaitent *******s :\ -Dev
me aswell as you can see

Best answers
i agree with trunks... if you would just change your damn name to 1337 h4X0r all would be forgiven but sense you do not make it the correct way BAH! to you

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Tepus
he was talking about all the idiots who have posted the stupid link, damn u cannot even DO anything on the site (i have the link, pm me about it and u all die) so there no reason FOR the link till the sites up! ;/ quit going on about it, or cheesey will get ya!
Yea, Tepus is right. It isn't even worth the risk posting the link when none of the content of that link works. Not to be negative, tho, but who says there are going to be screenies galor and/or any downloads there? Perhaps it is simply an attractive new layout. Either way, I will keep my faith in the team, and wait patiently.

Cheers.
Majin_j00

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by |-MF-|GoGeTa
i agree with trunks... if you would just change your damn name to 1337 h4X0r all would be forgiven but sense you do not make it the correct way BAH! to you
cus 1337 h4XOr would suc you lamer now die!

and anyway i didnt even post the ****in link

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by L33T ha4or
i aint anyone important
ya got that right, dont call people *** you idiot, you did post the link, and you spam, sooo shhhh, before someone with power gets u

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how is three letters the link? unless ya already knew yd have no idea what i ment

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by L33T ha4or
how is three letters the link? unless ya already knew yd have no idea what i ment
:S yes i do know the link, and those 3 letters u just add onto the url, it dont take much to work it out, so dont post it again, one of the mods or admins took it out if u bother to look, so take that as a hint.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but how would someone who doesnt know the URL know that, could have been anything.

and i did know that cheeseman took it out of me post, thats why i said why doesnt cheeseman like me

Best answers
errmm you idiot of all idiots everyone on these forums must know http://www.esforces.com
so they would know the url and people would know to add those three letter f00l and it is suppose to be 1337 h4x0r argh cause in hacker you didn't spell it right ha4or? it doesn't spell anything its 1 a not 2 BAH! but really not many people like you your worse then... then ummm two Llamas going at it! yeah thats it :p

Best answers
JUST SHUT THE f...UCK U.P!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry FOr the swear, ok mods? Just Trying to let these dumbasses know to shut up in their own language

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom