Dispell Button

Best answers
i dont know if this has been asked or some thing but i think their sould be a button to dispell your attack when your charing it. like say your charing to fire and your past the mark there and some fires something at you u sould be able to stop charing and be able to move so u dont get hit

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I see a point to this and I like it :D would help, always hated fireing and blowing it up on my self to move away from an shot.

Also dont post like that Im happy for your 100th post, but 101 tick me off. >_<

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
in the beta ur gona be able to move while charging, not teleport though,so dont bother asking

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how about this if the attack is close enough right clicking which normally detonates the attack now disipates(think thats how ya spell it) it cus its too close. cus then ya dont go waisting a button and theres no confusion.

Best answers
Nah, should be a seperate button. Sometimes if someone flies at me, I'd want to detonate it at a range where it will hurt me. Or if someone's meleeing me, drop outta the sky point my shot straight up and detonate; if I have to wait until I'm SURE it's outta range to hurt me, that will likely leave my opponents enough time to escape.

Best answers
Originally posted by Big Bang Attack
i dont know if this has been asked or some thing but i think their sould be a button to dispell your attack when your charing it. like say your charing to fire and your past the mark there and some fires something at you u sould be able to stop charing and be able to move so u dont get hit
damnit theres too many damn buttons as it is!!!, say you um maybe press back and the ki buton to dispel it or something

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why bother with all this when you can just dodge the attack

Best answers
The problem IS dodging the attack: I have a powerful attack built up and I want to just drop it off so I'm free to dodge, and not have to detonate it right in my face to do so.

:shocked: :idea: :idea: Hey, a thought! (Changes topic name). Ok, I think this works in the alpha, so it could perhaps work in the beta also. You're charging right? You want to stop, so you hold down the right mouse button (this holds the attack at it's current power). Then, you select a DIFFERENT attack and left-click, thus selecting it. When you do, you lose all the charge in your other attack. I recall a while ago I did some trick like that to fake a solar flare to scare people off, while holding onto to my SF (you only get 1 attack/life with it).

So, perhaps this might work for the Beta as well? Then there'd be no need for extra buttons. You could also say the slight difficulty of the maneuver would provide a little hurtle, so people don't just charge attacks without any thought at all to defence.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*sigh*
In the beta you can move while charging :rolleyes:

BTW big bang dont double post

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ya can still move while ya charegin but isnt it slower if ya not movin all that cast then someone could either steer it towards ya or just detonate theres when its near ya. thats if its a beam.

correct me if im wrong about the movin slower when ya chargin

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
IF youre slower while moving with a charged attack, perhaps you'll just have to rethink your strategies huh?

A game that keeps you thinking keeps you interested.

Cheers

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont really care cus ive never been in that situation, what i wanna be able to do is hold an attack like when ya start charging say a kame and it reaches full and theres no one to shoot at but ya gotta fire anywhy, if ya could hold it ya could wait for someone to appear.

Best answers
In the current alpha, holding right-click will hold the attack at whatever it's current charge level is. You can use this if you have a fully charged Kamehameha and want to sit around with it.

I'd *guess* that'll stay in the Beta - dunno for sure.

Best answers
Originally posted by Whitecrab
In the current alpha, holding right-click will hold the attack at whatever it's current charge level is. You can use this if you have a fully charged Kamehameha and want to sit around with it.

I'd *guess* that'll stay in the Beta - dunno for sure.
yes and for the obvious many of you, press another number to change the attack and the blast you are charging will go away. thats all anyone had to say..

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Develop you decision making so it happens infrequently, then live with it would be my advice, but that said, i actually DO like your idea, ahh well................

Lets just wait and see shall we?

;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom