Banners a lil dull

Best answers
The forum banner looks cool and all, yet it needs some kind of background, the stand alone red looks kinda odd. Even something like a light texture would buff it up a bit

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like it the way it is. I guess when I'm on the forums I don't really look at the banner all that much.

Best answers
heheh, the banner doesnt matter, people dont look at this site for banners...

Best answers
You just talk rubbish, there is nothing wrong with the top,. the two beams are great and the red of the background makes it even better, cuz then it's not that busy, to busy means to ugly sometimes. And this time it would make it more ugly, SIMPLE RULED!!!:p.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i stole the beams from my banner to make my avatar (hope thats ok with the person who made it)

ps, does n e one know if the esf site will follow the same colour sceme as this?

Best answers
the beams look cool and all, yet i cannot stand that red lol.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
gray and red are bad choices to match. well that red is at least. kind of like a maroon color. they should put the animated gifs of ssj2 goku and ssj2 vegeta powerstruggling with kamehameha and final flash at the top beside the esf logo.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i agree, gray and red dont fit, just makes the red look like a bad paint job, but whatever, they r not about to change it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by GundamSeph

*cough cough, spin. lol
*cough cough* spin does not have gray and red like this, hes got one banner thats red :/ *cough cough*

Best answers
lol i'm j/k, it just looks a little weird i thought, red saiyan site, yet its grey. Its a good design i will admit, yet just doesn't suit the title, i wonder what it would look like if you flipped the colors around

Best answers
i think the banner is ok, but, its kinda, missing something. hmmm. HEY!! i got an idea, maybe when the new beta comes out. we make the beams on the forums colide, and look like a power struggle. and make it a gif file where the beams are unsteady and slowly, float back and forth, from left to right on the screen. i know no one really look at the top till someone says something but i think all of you are right, i just, you know, had a quick thought. but if you guys dont like it. it was just a quick thought that has come and pasted. i think i talk too much. lol:S

**EDIT - i just realized that it was said before about the gif thing, i would like to apoligize. i was just skimming throught the reading. im gonna shut up now.;D

Best answers
**EDIT - i just realized that it was said before about the gif thing, i would like to apoligize. i was just skimming throught the reading. im gonna shut up now.;D
Umm... Yeah you do that anyways i like the banner

Best answers
Lets end this....the banner is fine....problem solved

Best answers
ok
we really should have posted this in the suggestion thingy

Best answers
Do you want the team to close down the forum to change that and say it be back Augest 15 and not have the forim till Christmas? So you can be pleased about a banner, and delay the beta evan more,so we have to wait 2 extra monthes. Are youtrying to piss of the team about things like that, they work really hard and all you say is "banner lil dull". You know how hard they work on esf. Well I'll tell you REALLY REALLY hard, and yet all you can say is "banner lil dull". You can't evan say great job! It looks great. Even if you don't mean it you should still be polite. This thread should be closed......

Best answers
*takes the bottle ofasprin and wolfs it down, then grabbing a beer and washing it down*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom