Beta worries, Yes there is some

Best answers
I am one of the fools who waited a long time for bfp and when came out was kinda piss. with this beta here are my worries.

crashes, everyone hates them and i dont want to have a huge ol just to get crashed.

fun factor. yes beta will be fun. but as much as i played alpha it got super dull super fast. i hope beta will not be the same.

ping on severs. cause lets face it i hate going to a sever with more then 120 ping.

hitbox. i told this one to some of the testers. but i hate my fav dude "frieza" finger laser goes through people.

people playing one char. I hope that everyone does not play vegeta or goku. i would like to see krillens and friezas and cells up in there also.

i hope there is not a super spam move a move that is overpowered. i hope testers look out for something like that. (i know they do tho :) ) but i am saying maybe beta the eye laser will hurt whenever it touches somebody. now thats going be very overpowered considering that thing hurts after a while. and a good person could aim at someone no matter what they doing.

last but not not least the attacks. everyone i hope gets there own attacked.

reason i did not post this in suggest is cause not asking for this wanting to know what the teams plans are for making this the best it can be and not get dull to fast. all of this stuff as been asked before like gohans ki sheild and things like that. i just wanting to see what team going to add to make this what we all hope it will be.

on a final note i want to say this to the testers. the non testers depend on you to give the team the scoop they need to make the game more even or bugs. i hope when beta comes out it will be almost bug free and everything even out. just remember the team cant do all of this by themself. they need your help.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by NightShade
I am one of the fools who waited a long time for bfp and when came out was kinda piss. with this beta here are my worries.

Im also one of them fools

crashes, everyone hates them and i dont want to have a huge ol just to get crashed.

i dont think they will be any crashes, esf want this to work right, and they r testing it alot

fun factor. yes beta will be fun. but as much as i played alpha it got super dull super fast. i hope beta will not be the same.

I think it will be cool, transform, get more moves, scale down

ping on severs. cause lets face it i hate going to a sever with more then 120 ping.

theres been alot of posts by cuc and val etc etc (beta testers in short) about the lag, and they said cos of a new code it does not lag as much, and if u only got 120 i dont know why u need less, 120 is fine
the thing im worryed about is if there will be one move EVERYONE will use, like you said

Best answers
You dont have much to worry about, you have already tried esf and it will only get better. Bfp, on the other hand, it was hyped too much and when it got released it didnt live up to it. As for overpowered moves that could be spammed, depend on how you play any move can be spammed. Yes, the will be a move thats only for that character for all of them, well, atleast from what I know. As long as there testers like me and hibiki, we will be able to see what will be spammy and whats not, its rather a good skill I have have, just ask cue or cheese ^_^. See title

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it's hard to make a game very balanced. There will always be a favorite or something like it...

Best answers
Thats very true, even if esf team was able to get everything 100% balanced, there would be people that would rather play this character over this one because its their favorite in the show.

Best answers
i understand. i just dont want one move that cant be got around. like i said the eye lasers if it always did damage when it hit someone. picture how spam that would be.

Best answers
Im sure it will do better than alpha..

Best answers
i know this. *thwaps cuc* But what i am saying is if they ever changed it to something else it is testers job to let them know if it is overpower or not. i just dont want to have a overpowered one move again

Best answers
The main reason that no one is Cell... or freiza... is cause their only powerful move is that disc... and when you use that, everyone *****es! Little babies... it does Kinda take skill to use the disc... they think I'm a newb... but I own them, hahaha

Best answers
lol

*heres some advice, a post like this is called SPAM!, as a noob, you get 1 free warning, that was yours :p *
Cheeseman

Best answers
I just hope they fixed it so you don't fall in a PS when you run out of ki, they could make the beam trail follow you to the ground I guess insted of hanging in midair.:paper:

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That no longer happens . . . :)

And sad news for those det spammers . . . that's gone too :D

Best answers
I am just waiting to see about all this stuff when it is released. After such a long wait already i am starting to not be as excited about the beta1 as I was when i first heard it was coming out, when was that? like 1.5 years ago? Anywho, i'm glad to hear that they cant drop anymore during a PS and that the you cant detonate it. What about normal detonations? can you still det it when you are not in a PS? I am guessing that you can no longer detonate your beam attacks at all whatsoever but that is just my guess, maybe cucumba has some enlightening info on this one :). Thanks.

Best answers
Gohans my fav char... But in ESF i like to play Cell only because Gohan sucked in Beta. In my Oppinion once the beta comes out people will play the ones that were not modeled and the ones which are somewhat improved in this such as Trunks his sword :D fun fun. anyways i'm not worried of character usage. All i want is a new models and a new disk model... God knowns it looks like crap in the alpha and one transformation(which will be in anyways)

Anyways i rammbled enough...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i hope the gameplay doesnt decrease because of the visuals (we all know wut bfp was like)

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
rivaling cs and dod as a popular mod. it won't be just DBZ fans (like me) who will play it. those teaser showed some coding talents (harsens) and the sound effects were good too. this is just a good anime to make a mod about. i have a blast just playing alpha 2.0. only thing they could improve it on model graphics, smoothness, and the beams.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom