PL specific movement speed

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
like the title sais is the team ever planing to have PL specific movement speed so the stronger ya are the faster ya are or would there be too much coding?

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I haven't actually heard of them doing anything like this. It makes sense. But I'm not quite sure.

Best answers
nope because no one else really has a clue, and most mostlly doesnt understand wat you talking about... NOT ME I DO

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
understand? well ok.... i mean that your movement speed increases as your power level does, dont get any simpler than that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"what do you think the idea mr. spock?"

"very logical"

:p ahaha star trek the BEST!! hehe jp jp..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
come on a serious answer anyone, preferably a team member but the chances of that are low :(

Best answers
I highly doubt they'd do that. As a matter of fact I'm pretty damn positive they wouldn't. If one guy is moving at the speed of light how are the people with low pls gonna hit 'em? thats the thing, they wouldn't be able to. Plus it'd be laggy. So this idea really isn't good. Maybe for a single player game but not for multiplayer.

Best answers
Yes and no. Speed increases when you transform, so in a way you have to gain more pl to increase your speed. But it's not based off your pl, it's based off which transformation state you are in. Trunks suffers a speed loss when in his USSJ state, that is the only exception to this rule. Enjoy :)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
makes sense, wut about beam speed relative to power level?

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i beleive beam speed stays the same too.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
just have a cap on the max speed i quickly typed this not thinkin cus im at school and i gotta go NOW!!!

Best answers
good idea there for the next beta, when u gorw stronger ur quiness of attacks increas and u move faster, but lag will be a very big problem;D

Best answers
Well usually people only have a max of 4 players so lagg wouldn't be too much of a prob

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
people always say the powerfull people can run and will never die but if they run then they aint killin so they wont exactly be having much fun, and even so its not like the maps are so huge they can totally run from site and hide and anyway people can just hold a maximum charged attack until they appear then smash em

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
maps will be pretty big in the beta (4x bigger, cause of the model scale down being 1/4 of its size now)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they said that all the maps for the alpha will be way too big so i guess the maps will be bigger but the general map size will be reduced so the maps arent so mega huge in realation to the models

Best answers
Huh?? When we said map size was too big, we meant stuff that had buildings in there that wasn't scaled to size (Peppercity, Badidi, etc.) and we pretty much did away with them. In fact, none of the alpha maps will be in the beta :) Cheers :)

BTW, I posted this in another thread, but I'll say it again...with the models scaled to .25, your perspective of the world is 4x larger than what it seems. Really, the maps are the same size as the alpha version (we use all the available space WC/Hammer has to offer) so the maps really aren't 4x larger. It's just your perspective of the world that makes it seem larger. Behold the power of the scale down :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom