powerlevel

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what i've noticed, when you kill someone, your pl increases

i've been thinking.. if you take such a long time to kill someone with high pl compared to low pl, the pl gained is basically the same

what if you kill somebody with high pl, your pl should increase by a lot.. if you kill somebody with a low pl, your pl only should increase a little.. seems logical right?

EDIT: ahh sorry!! i thought this was the suggestions area..

Best answers
Sorry to burst your bubble, but its already like that, pl gain is more when u kill a stronger person than a weaker person.....Im sure of it from playing the game so much. I think its fine the way it is, if the pl gain is increased it will be too fast which would kill the gameplay. The map round would have to be started over like every few minutes to compensate for new players coming in and thats not good.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what yous have said so far i know already, ive never really looked but do ya gain PL per hit or per kill

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
per hit.. its like you kill sum1 with a high pl.. same pl gain as killing sum1 with a low pl.. its the same amount of hits.. same amount of pl gained.. only difference is the enemies amount of PL..

"if the pl gain is increased it will be too fast which would kill the gameplay. The map round would have to be started over like every few minutes to compensate for new players coming in and thats not good."

well it would only be fast if u kill a person with a really high pl, right? if its all newbies entering.. u kill them u only get a small amount of PL gain.. well thats my suGgestion..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You know something, my sig qoute fits this. Read it.

Best answers
:tired: Another pl thread...there is alot of these

Best answers
Originally posted by LiL Goten
Sorry to burst your bubble, but its already like that, pl gain is more when u kill a stronger person than a weaker person.....Im sure of it from playing the game so much. I think its fine the way it is, if the pl gain is increased it will be too fast which would kill the gameplay. The map round would have to be started over like every few minutes to compensate for new players coming in and thats not good.

Erm your probely thinking of dmz cause that never happens and I play alpha almost every day. (When I am not playing my X-box :S )

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no, I'm pretty sure it works like that in teh alpha... It works like that in the beta atlease.

Best answers
your pl also increse if you have a power strugle

Best answers
Heres how it gos I think:

Kill or hit someone with a hight pl = you get more PL

Hit or kill some one with a lower PL = little PL and that person get some PL also

As for a PS, the longer the PS the more PL will be given to the victor.

Help that helps ;)

*You forgot the other often overlooked method, DIE in a PS from someone with larger PL, and Gain PL ;) *
Cheeseman

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom