transformations and powerups

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there was another thread about this but i sorta started flamin tepus and got it closed i didnt really wanna recreat the tread but i just gotta find out what people think of the idea.

instead of aiming for one transformation per char it should be at least one transformation or powerup. This would make things much easier this site has all of em covered. (all but fusion and oozaru would be nice)

http://www.dragonball-gt.com/unriva...e/transform.htm

Tell me what ya think.

the point of this is for like krillin and his transformation that was discussed in this thread its somewhere in there

http://www.esforces.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5929

heres the other thread ya MIGHT wanna read it before postin but nothin new really gets said tepus was just pissed at me for something that happened before cant remember what that was tho

http://www.esforces.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5888

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont know what u mean, but i think goku should have kai kan (sp?) before he gets ssj

Best answers
No powerups Krillin should just change his clothes through his transformations :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah but changin ya cloths isnt a transformation thats my point shouldnt just be transformations cus then ya gotta make stuff up which makes it less DBZ like

Best answers
The only point in the series when krillin get's a power up is guru they should change clothes to express time and training

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
exactly what im sayin its not a transformation but its shouldnt just be transformations but powerups aswell.

could a team member further define exactly what they mean by "at least one transformation per char"

Best answers
they mean that each character has one transformation so eg Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, Trunks go SSJ where Cell stage 1 goes to 2 and so on and so on

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
exactly their transformations but for krillin unless ya make one up he doesnt have a transformation as such

Best answers
yer truth, the only thing i can think of is the Hair or He gets Muslcly

but its the same with Picc he fusses and u need namkic for him to fuse

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if krillin could go mystic it could be bout as powerfull as SSJ2 cus gohan was suppost to have super strong mystic abilities and for him becoming mystic was equal in strength enhancement as SSJ3 was for goku but because gohans base strenght was higher than gokus mystic gohan was stronger. but yeah if krillin could go mystic that would be pretty cool but that would have to be for his second cus going from normal to an equivilant of SSJ2 is a fair jump, but in one of the links in me first post theres other things that could be done

ultrassj_vegeta

U
for picolo i reckon they shud make him look like skinnier or sumfin.... and then wen he transforms theres like that bluish cool aura around him.... and he is way chunkier or sumfin.. that way u cud tell diff.. make him bigger or sumfin...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but youd know if hes transformed with piccolo cus of his power lvl on the scouter

ultrassj_vegeta

U
no u wudn u ass..... say if sum1 has a real high pl but not transformed... and another transforms so they both then hav equal pl.. how u tell then....FOOL

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the power lvl gain will be great and because their both extremely big the person thats not transformed would have to have been playing for countless hours to get to that level and thus you can just look at their kill count its also highly unlikely that a person wouldnt transform if they could unless they were extremly good and didnt need the power.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
i like the training transformation when Krillen get egoufh strong he can use it then he is making some sort of traning animation and get a bit stronger then he need to be a loot stronger then he can do it again and again to keep upp with SSJ but if he can train one time he must either waith or get egoufh mutch stronger to train again what about that

sorry for my spelling

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think there lookin for a single thing that increases ya power greatly

ultrassj_vegeta

U
perhaps they cud make it krillen has an exception in transformations..... like he dusn't hav one... but everytime he kills someone... u kno how u get a certain % of their pl or sumfin... perhaps they cud give him a bonus to that.. like he absorbs more pl and gets stronger faster.... and that way he can keep up..... sound good??

Best answers
just MAKE he go all Musculy he does it in an episode he gets bigger and bulker, just he that

ultrassj_vegeta

U
wat episode does he get big and bulky?? krillen is a twig

*change your tone, you criticism is bordering on flaming, and your knowledge of all things DBZ isnt as gewd as you may think :S *
Cheeseman

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom