New Attacks

Best answers
Ok, lets focus on current characters.

Attacks missing:
Piccolo: Rapid-fire cannon
Krillin: Follow beam (being added)
Vegeta: Fingerlaser attack, Final Flash - ball form, Rapid fire attack (ussj vs. Perfect cell)
Cell: All attacks used by heros, Spirit bomb, fingerlaser, SBC, Final Flash etc.
Majin buu:
Suggested attacks: That big ball attack. A energy ball, like BB.
and several other attacks, like the ones being added (candy)
Gohan:
Masenko (being added), all his attacks are based either off of Piccolos attacks or Goku.
Goku: Kaioken (and multiples) Ki push (used against frieza in 81, and against hell's blue guy. Did little damage, but hey, why not add it.
Trunks: Finishing buster (this ones a must) I dont know other attacks worth adding.
Frieza: 2 beams, one super-charged, the other was a regular beam. A ball attack he uses to try and kill vegeta when he trys to steal the last dragonball.

EVERYONE: PLEASE ADD ATTACKS I MISSED, WE SHOULD MAKE THIS GAME AS FULL AS IT CAN WITH THE MINIMAL CHARACTERS.

All characters should have lots of attacks

Add all you want, but dont ruin a good thing.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They will be adding more attacks, I ghave them a list of like 100 moves from the show... they saved it, and are putting most of them in ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
super king lotsa moves sweet i was watchin SSJ3 goku fight kid buu dunno if they were new attacks goku made up or if they were just super powered up basic Ki attacks.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Big Bang Attack
Vegeta has a finger Laser??? hoooooo !!!!!

yeah i think its that thing he uses on fat Buu the attack that puts a big hole in him

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
those rapid fire cannons ur talkin bout? try alternate attack on the small ki balls

Best answers
Things you forgot

Trunks: Masenko

Piccilo: Homing balls

Gohan: SBC

Reason for ohan SBC is cause after the saiyan sage when they were heading to namek gohan and krillin did that mind training during the m training gohan defeated krillin with SBC

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom