X-Army signups

CCX2

C
Hey everyone

good news. TIS has been "reunited" with its leader,known as [DBZ] SSJ Vegeta on the forums. Anyway,right the X-Army,im sure youll all wondering what its about so I'll tell you.

It was an idea of mine,that all the finest clans should be united,practice and battle together or against another,like sometimes even 2 or 3 clans take on another 2 or 3 clans,for practice. I beleive ~{ape}~ was in it,then they said they were solo,so I guess the only clan in it is TIS for now. If you think your clan has what it takes,sign up here for the X-Army,if you beat me and some others in combat,we will accept you into the X-Army. we'll have a site up sooner or later in time where you can sign your clan up to try out against us and see if you got what it takes to join. If u wanna sign up here, give me your leader's AIM screen name or whatever I need to do to talk with them,we will try you out in the Beta or Alpha,itll be our decision.

Best answers
like 20 people play the alpha why start a clan for that? The X-Army should wait until Beta time.

CCX2

C
Ive started it now so it will be ready for the Beta. plan ahead.

Best answers
Yah dude wait for beta so )v(ajin can come back, (we are waiting till beta).When we come back we might give ita thought

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
~{ape}~ was in it,then they said they were solo

who cares there how clan is sh!t :no:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Mystic Saiyan
dont dis other clans FM.. mods please edit his post or something.
shut up :S

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
dude FM what is it with u and ~{ape}~??

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
no they arent for instance im a trunks and gohan user ONLY

Best answers
actually nobody in ape uses vegeta, now stop dissing other clans you know nothing about/are jealous of

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
actually nobody in ape uses vegeta, now stop dissing other clans you know nothing about/are jealous of
ok ******* i played on the apes server before your all vegeta spammers o_O jealous hahaha yea ok :S

********* is as$hole ;/

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
apes server or Mystic server?
cuz none of us apes can host a server i think

mystic check your pms

edit: o ya /... i c but still check your pms whats up wit that one guy that keeps callin himself a ape?

Best answers
will you just shut up and keep your damn oppinions to your self?! your wrong plus this has nothing to do with the topic so what the hell
edit: ya trunks we have a server but its only been up twice in history and both times we were goku or frieza so it just goes to show how retared this guy is but as for the mystic server or if he saw a ape wanabe using a fake name (happends too often..) then maybe he is right in the area that is wrong about this conversation.. o_O;

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Majin Gotenks
apes server or Mystic server?
cuz none of us apes can host a server i think
yea you can :S

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
im pretty sure almost everyone in ape has a firewall but however we did have that mystic & ape server up where we goof offf

Best answers
no..no we cant we are mostly on a router now drop the subject..
edit: yes or on a firewall lol

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
will you just shut up and keep your damn oppinions to your self?! your wrong plus this has nothing to do with the topic so what the hell
edit: ya trunks we have a server but its only been up twice in history and both times we were goku or frieza so it just goes to show how retared this guy is but as for the mystic server or if he saw a ape wanabe using a fake name (happends too often..) then maybe he is right in the area that is wrong about this conversation.. o_O;
ill say what the **** i liek thank you Mr.5 post count :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom