timing the release?

Best answers
I haven't downloaded DMZ 1.7 but apparently it's really buggy and they're planning to release a new, bug-free, version soon... It's not like I'm trying to rush the ESF beta release, but wouldn't it be good to release it before DMZ 1.8 and ultimately squash any small competition?
just a suggestion :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
doesnt matter how much competition there is the beta will crush them all "insert evil laugh here"

Best answers
muuhahahahah, you said it ha4or, when esf is release, bfp won't even be able to keep up.

Just wait scavanger, the longer it take to get it out, the better it will be ;)

ultrassj_vegeta

U
the dmz version that is out is loaded wit bugs ready...... sed to be fixed by 1.8 whic hwill be released quite soon.....but i still think that esf is beta coz of the difference in game play... i like the idea of selecting attacks and a bigger set of generic attacks..... the hud system......and plus... ESF RULES!!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i agree, im not bashing DMZ here, but thier game is to much like a fighting game, with all the buttons and whatnot.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uhh, how can they time somthing that isnt even 70%, or so, complete? They cant. :/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dont listen to ss hes a stupid foo who dont know anything :p

Best answers
Originally posted by GhostfaceKillah
i agree, im not bashing DMZ here, but thier game is to much like a fighting game, with all the buttons and whatnot.
Duh!! :) That's what they were shooting for. Now you see why we never teamed up? They are goin at it one way, we are goin at it another way.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cool, but is the new melee stystem gona make it so u wont always be using beams?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hibiki, tell

Is dmz 1.7 more buggy then the latest beta verson u have

im betting

yes.

Best answers
How I see it is the more time the more disapointed your gonna be. Can't you see your hyping yourself up, the beta will begreat it just won't be as great as you thought it was, your probely gonna love the beta when it first comes out but after a week your gonna crawl back to the forum and asj when the next realease is.:] It is kinda Ironic if you look at it closely.

Best answers
Yeah, I agree that ESF is getting over-hyped. I mean, look at Neverwinter Nights...hmm... hold on... that game rox! :D
I don't think that I'll get bored of ESF as long as there is always room for player improvement, which is kinda why CS is so popular.. I'm still getting better at it.

PS. My first message that started this thread was to say that ESF is better than DMZ and also to rush the beta! :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this game will have alot more flexability than cs or anyother mod cus the number of attacks plus cus its like DBZ each char will have a different "feel" plus different transformed lvls plus more, i really could see this game grow to be very big dunno if Funi would like that tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom