Bots

Best answers
sorry about askin this, but where can u find and download bots??;D

Best answers
who i install this there is no button !!!!!!!:cry:

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Akimbot, to my knowledge, will only work with alpha 2.0. So when the new beta comes out. The bots will no longer work.

And if you don't know how to download it from the site, then you don't deserve an explanation.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Serebix
who i install this there is no button !!!!!!!:cry:

i answered this EXACT same question in another section, i explained the whole thing in detail

*Well, be a good bloke and edit this post to include the link then huh? ;) *
Cheeseman

yeah i got some time tomorrow ill see if i can find it and jam it in here :)

Best answers
cheese man u scare me going around and going into peoples replys and right your its SCARY !!!!!!!!!

*Boo!
*Cucumba!

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cheeseman just likes to pop up every now and again and show off his Mod powers.

*err, thats ADMINISTRATOR powers to you thx f00 :p *
Cheeseman

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that he does :D

It's even scarier if we fail to put any identifying marks . . . like this one ;/

anyway someone around here is gonna make an esf bot just for esf

Best answers
yes but as i have said before there no point for them to do it befoer the release of B1 because it will be compelty different, unless they make a ESF 2.0 bot "which there is no point cause the beta inst to far away" they should bother yet

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah originally he said bots for tri-form only but now he's makin a general bot program specifically for ESF

*Thx for helpin out with the link mate ;) *
Cheeseman

Best answers
installing akimbot took away my ability to do final flash and many other things.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by L33T ha4or
yeah originally he said bots for tri-form only but now he's makin a general bot program specifically for ESF
You got it wrong mate :D
What I said was that I was making a bot, then Harsens said that if it was a good bot, he COULD use it for the tri-form move n stuff.

But anyway, yeah, I'm making a bot :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but who other than piccolo has tri form??

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tien, Krillin and Piccolo can use tri-form, but Tien isn't in the game, so... It's originally Tien's move.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by [ESF]Vegetto

You got it wrong mate :D
What I said was that I was making a bot, then Harsens said that if it was a good bot, he COULD use it for the tri-form move n stuff.

But anyway, yeah, I'm making a bot :p
thats what i ment but i just left out the harsens sayin if its good he'll use it

Best answers
Ich entschuldige mich das ich hier Deutsch rein poste aber mein Englisch ist einfach zu schlecht um es verständlich rüber zu bringen !!

Wenn das hier jemand liest der genug Sprachkenntnisse hat , dann würde ich ihn bitten das hier jetzt zu übersetzen :

Also bei meinem Installationsmenu ( wo steht welche Spiele unterstützt werden ) fehlt ESF obwohl ich es bei customer games anwählen kann ! Wenn ich dann die dll ins dll-verzeichnis kopiere und die liblist ändere startet esf nicht mehr und bricht ab . Dannach kann ich noch nicht einmal die dll mehr löschen ich muss jedesmal esf deinstallieren und neu rauf spielen , meine frage jetzt wie krieg ich den Bot für Esf zum lauf ??

Thx im voraus ( auch für die Übersetzung ! )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom