pretty little pics

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok i have a n00b little friend here and id like to show him some of the king screen shots of beta 1. cus he really wants to know the visual capabibilities of the mod. So if ya got any nice little pics or anything showing of the beta's graphical aspects then could ya post em here, please :)

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
right now im coding in some seroius FX, so if you wait about a week, i should have somethingpretty l33t to show your friend:p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey, any rad lightening effects yet?

ultrassj_vegeta

U
codin in serious fx??? i seen ur fx.. i wonda wat serious ones are like........ WAHH!!! THIS WILL BE SO SWEEET!! I LUV THIS MOD!!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Heh, Good job Joe :) I can't wait man, It'll be awsome I'm sure :D

Best answers
I can wait I have Morrowind, I just killed a couple of Vivec Ordinatores ;D and have a couple hundred thouhsand dollars. I made a amulet that can open every door :cool:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Pcjoe
right now im coding in some seroius FX, so if you wait about a week, i should have somethingpretty l33t to show your friend:p
no wonder everyone loves Joe :)

Best answers
Believe me, ya don't love Joe as much as ya should...yet. When ya see the beta you will be stalking to guy!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im guessin Joe lives in the US if so itll be a bit hard stalkin him from australia

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That sounds awesome Joe.

And Majin Cell, I'm glad you're playing Morrowind. Good for you. But the past few threads I've looked at have you spamming something completely off-topic. It just doesnt seem necessary to me.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
says its all, rocks flying, wind spinning around you.

i hope when you go SSJ you scream like they did on DBZ. the yellow hair blink at first then when it stays lightning flashes off you. i hope the transformation takes about as much ki as flying.

Best answers
gokus hair was the only ones who's blinked before transforming to ssj,vegetas,trunks an gohan's didnt.well maybe gohan did i cant remeber that episode but i dont think it did

ultrassj_vegeta

U
the blinking looks cool ok...... its awesome.... keep the blinking.. rmb this mod isnt just dbz.......THE BLINKING LOOKS COOL ... it makes it look more transitional and stuff.....

Best answers
This mod is showing the most promise out of any present DBZ games, seriously. I luv Half-Life :D :talk: :D :talk: :D :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by SSJ_Bardock
This mod is showing the most promise out of any present DBZ games, seriously. I luv Half-Life :D :talk: :D :talk: :D :]
hell yeah i aint seen anything else like ESF, its just so..... well.... good. Ill resist flamin some of the other mods

Best answers
Originally posted by L33T ha4or
ok i have a n00b little friend here and id like to show him some of the king screen shots of beta 1. cus he really wants to know the visual capabibilities of the mod. So if ya got any nice little pics or anything showing of the beta's graphical aspects then could ya post em here, please :)
Yep i'm the nOOb freind!
I not new to the modding scence, but new to this forums.
I never even herd of ESF:cry: before L33T ha4or told me about it.:)
I did a bit of reading on the site, and it seems to be a very good mod.
Cant wait for the beta 1 to come out, i want it:)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*BUMP*

sunshine lolypops and rainbows everywhere

*What do you think your doing?*
Cheeseman :\

Best answers
ok that was a bit Sad, but we com from the land of Chocolate... *Shifting to dream world of simpons is the Land of Chocolate* "Chochlate Half price mMMMMMM

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Big Bang Attack
ok that was a bit Sad, but we com from the land of Chocolate... *Shifting to dream world of simpons is the Land of Chocolate* "Chochlate Half price mMMMMMM

ahaaha yeah i loved that one, simpsons are king

ultrassj_vegeta

U
riiite... i think this is gettin a tad off topic... just a tad... nufin big.... hmm chocolate world... choooocolaaate... mmmm....

*comes to senses.... then goes bak to fantisisin....*

*comes bak to sense... then gets tired of talkin in actions..*

wat was this topic bout again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom