Beserk Attack?

Best answers
Hi, i had a nice idea about beserk attack, when saiyans and other ppl are near death they can go beserk it would be nice that ESF did that aswel, but if you go beserk that your speed will be cut by 50% or so but str raises 50% or something!

So plz reply if this worked on or if not will it be? would be very nice :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uhhhhhhhhhhh................Beserk Attack? I don't get it. Why would they go berzerk when their near death?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like that idea, it would be good in-game i think:D

if for example, goku was onnly on like 5 life he getts pissed off and can use something like kai kan and power up all his moves and speeds for a limited time, and u can only do it once per life.

and it would not be spammy too, since most of the time u r not alive for very long with only like 5 health.;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but in which case do you use this?
most of the time a single attack kills you

for 1vs1 :notice: :yes:
but for more players... :no:

and what happens if you eat a bean?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It has been suggested before, but only for gohan which I found would make the game un even, also by just giving this to the Saiyan-Jins would make the game more un even, so everyone has it or no dice. :p

Best answers
Everybody can go beserk when they are near death or someone they love gets hurt etc etc etc.

So that wont be a problem, but then again the bean if you eat one beserk would simply go away but if your beserk your (example) 50% stronger so you can take a risk with low hp and be very strong or be a coward and play safe :D

So its up to your own i would say, but with a 1v1 it would be cool and yeah with multiple players in a game maybe its less fun but still i think it would be quite nice to have beserk in ESF. :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Final Vegeta
Everybody can go beserk when they are near death or someone they love gets hurt etc etc etc.
1) You just ripped my idea... I already suggested the Rage Bar and Attack.

2) The idea that you can attack stronger when near death would get spammed -> attack yourself (or get attacked) so you almost die, and you'd get stronger...

Best answers
1st of all i didnt rip your id becuz my idea does not req a rage bar.....

2nd Then if they could make a file or something that detects that ur shooting urself so you wont go beserk or something, but tehn again shooting yourself to low hp (10 or so) is taking a big risk becuase only 1 shot and ur dead so i still think its a good idea :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Are you stupid or something? You think it's not ripped just because there's no bar?? It's almost exactly the same idea!

And I still think it would not be a great idea to get stronger when almost dead: in the series, they just get the idea that they HAVE to win the fight... so when playing the game, the player can get this idea himself and be aware more... kind of.
Didn't quite get this line the way I wanted it... hope you get the point.

Best answers
No im not stupid and btw you flame thats against the rulez....:S

But my idea is not exactly the same you had a rage bar which would fill up when a team m8 gets hurt or he has to win the fight yeah?

Well my idea is nearly the same thats true, but i just thought of something new.

A new game mode which has beserk in it, a 1v1 game mode for example that for example 4 ppl are in the game and 2 ppl must w8 and 2 ppl fight each other and when your low hp then youle go beserk would be a nice new game mode i think but would be alot of work so there has to be a way that we can go beserk but not if we hurt ourselves and when we are beserk that your speed will drop 50% so that if there is no way to prevent to hurt yourself and you go beserk your still alot slower only stronger.

But then again it would be nice but has alot of problems so i think its up to the ESF team to figure it out if it comes in or not, thats all i have to say.

ultrassj_vegeta

U
no offence... but that idea is bad.....riite u get stronger but ur slower..... rmb wen trunks vs cell... trunks was stronger... but he was slower... and who won??? cell... wat good is goin beserk if u can't catch them... and 1 v 1 ... u mean like tournament mode... o u fulll of ideas... too bad ppl already HAD THEM!!!.... geez honestly...

Best answers
this thread must be closed!

rage is dumb because that would evryone do...

you dont live long enough to kill anybody

ultrassj_vegeta

U
RAGE IS GOOD IDEA PUNK!!!! BESERK IS NOT!!! GET IT RITE!

Best answers
It should be that way cuz indeed Cell won from Trunks but when you do a blast and ur 50% stronger it would help alot in a ps for example, and would be cool and yeah rage is cool aswel but is that only when a team m8 gets hurt or when you get hurt?

And what if your team m8 takes a bean will your rage go away? And how long would it take to fill ur rage bar?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
First of all... sorry if you considered that flaming... I don't think it was, though. :rolleyes:

And Berserk is not the same as Rage, you twit :p

And why the hell are you talking about copyright, Tepus? You wanna spam, go to Off-Topic :p

And when a team-mate gets healed after you are enraged, I guess the Rage doesn't go away... remember Gohan when Cell almost killed all his friends? Gohan didn't quite cool off after they had senzu-beans hahaha

Best answers
Ok thats true , then rage bar is a better idea then beserk but some ppl do have point if your enraged that you shouldnt get to strong OR what i said again become slower like Trunks v Cell v example :D .

Otherwise if ppl are enraged they wil become to strong to soon so there must be a counterpart on it.

And you must have a choice if you want to become enraged or not by prerssing teh button couple o times or something i donno, but something like that.

But if anybody agrees about having a counterpart on enraged (cuz otherwise it doesnt fit in with DBZ cuz if ur enraged they can hardly control themselves) so if you do agree or even have a better idea plz say so!!! :D O_O :idea:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom