beams

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
im not sure if this has been suggested yet but if it has i know siera will be the first to say:fight:
but in the beta maybe u can have a command so taht the beams could go through someone and push them away so its safe for an explosion. like when goku and veg psed (the very first ps) veg was riding gokus kame ... its only he didnt det his beam to kill him.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
was suggested before :D

edit:
i was the first :devgrin:

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that wont be in the beta, BUT if you block a beam you "ride it", until you can summon enough force to push it back. If you cant, it goes boom in your face:)

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
do you mean the beam will move you, and how would you push it back?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i have another beam suggestion

maybe being able to control it more if you have a greater PL level..

such as you dont have a lot of PL, it would be harder to move and control since you have a small PL.

butt as you grow in PL, it becomes easier because yer much stronger to handle it ;)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
posted by pcjoe
that wont be in the beta, BUT if you block a beam you "ride it", until you can summon enough force to push it back. If you cant, it goes boom in your face

if they dont have enough force will it push them back or on contact go b00m?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Pcjoe
that wont be in the beta, BUT if you block a beam you "ride it", until you can summon enough force to push it back. If you cant, it goes boom in your face:)
by summon enough force do ya mean like if turning on turbo or transforming(if ya can) doesnt give ya enough power. is that it or is it sort of like a PS

ultrassj_vegeta

U
basically wat joe was sayin was wen u block a beam it like starts a sort of ps typy thing and it pushes u bak... and if u hav enuf force.. being like pl or ki i assume then u can push it away(winin ps..)... but if u dun (losin ps) then it blows up in ur face...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
basically i know everything, but exactly what he means by "summon"

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by ultrassj_vegeta
basically wat joe was sayin was wen u block a beam it like starts a sort of ps typy thing and it pushes u bak... and if u hav enuf force.. being like pl or ki i assume then u can push it away(winin ps..)... but if u dun (losin ps) then it blows up in ur face...
Bingo:) Pretty fun too, expecially when you grab onto a final flash, and fly 1/2 across the map, hehe

Best answers
What if you could still move around (very slowly) while charging with weaker moves or teleport short distances?

Best answers
Can u elaborate on how it works?

If you do have enough str....do you go from blocking to shooting a beam to push it back.

A good idea would be, if your blocking and you are being pushed back, your character would be able to deflect the beam depending on his str and pl?

I don't see how you can push a beam back by blocking? Do you mean that while blocking you can shoot a beam to push the other beam back? Thats kind of strange don't you think?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
however it is itll be good the ESF team seem to just know exactly what the majority of people want (im tellin you their watching uso_o )

Best answers
So are you saying you catch the attackers beam and deflect it back at them?

Sound Artist
Best answers
You block a beam, struggle meter comes up, while it pushes you back, you have to win the "Struggle", when that happens the attack will be pushed back in the direction you are aiming at. It becomes your attack so your enemy can be damaged by it

Best answers
That sound sweet, i sure would love takeing a fully charged final flash :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! that sounds so cool, ESF ROCKSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

Best answers
hell yes that would be the coolest, u can ride all around the map on a final flash. ;D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom