Weakened Animation?

Best answers
Well i did a search on the forums and didnt see this topic come up.
I was wondering if it was possible to have a different standing animation when you are near death or low power. Just say you used up almost all of your power, the character animation would be heavily breathing or even holding an arm or something.

This would add more to the game plus it would also be a good way to tell the current state of other players without having to use the scouter. Also it just adds to the overall realism in the game.

So what do you people think?

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you guys are keeping these coders busy, i bet pc joe hasn't bathed in weeks.(j/k)

whats funny is you want all these new things for the mod, but then complain when it hasn't come out.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think that's a good idea, it would look really cool and wouldn't be that hard to do, well I don't think it would anyways, oh I dunno it would still would look cool anyways.

Best answers
I never said it needs to be in the beta.....and who is really the one impatient? I never complained before, so don't generalize me.

All i did was make a suggestion that might make the game better, sounds like you don't want the game to improve.

EDIT: Also, you mentioned in another thread that there should be more blood and gore, funny seems like your keeping the coders busy as well.

Best answers
Originally posted by Majin Mann
I think that's a good idea, it would look really cool and wouldn't be that hard to do, well I don't think it would anyways, oh I dunno it would still would look cool anyways.
:D I would some what disagree, well it depends, they could animate current models to make them hunched over (which takes some work) and then they could change the skins to add wounds (basicaly the whole battle damage thing) the only thing i would asume that would not take much time would be the codeing to initiate the diference in animation when your hp dropped below a certain %, but this coding would be the last step I asume.

Personaly i think this could be a great project for the next beta (after beta 1) but its not up to me to decide what the team will do so i guess we just wait and see what happens :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
rofl ur hardly ever near death :p

its eather ur alive or ur a pile o gibs

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
ya i agree with hibiki and the maps are gonna have senzus so... u wont die :S unless i blow u to smitherines (sp?) lol hadta say it

Best answers
ive played many times when ive only have had less than 20 health. True its not a big deal since having life that low almost always guarantees death unless you have senzu beans, but adds a little bit more depth to the game. Makes distinguishing the current condition of a figther by just looking at them. Also, the animation doesnt have to be close to dying but just 1/4 of your life or so? Overall, i would like to see some standing still animations in the future.

Like breathing perhaps...

Best answers
taking about when your low powers wat about u not being able to fly so high or something...

Plus Hibiki is right your bassiclly dead if they want you to be, unless the beams anit as powerful in killing people

ultrassj_vegeta

U
the problem wit dis is... its a good idea n all... but all that work wud add goodness and everythin.. but wudn be used that much.... coz u get like blown up b4 nefin else dun ya... unless someone tries to ki ball u....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom