ESF in Australian mag

Best answers
Lookie what i found! an aticle about ESF in an Ozzie PC mag!
Although the actual download may not seem too big, Earth's Special Forces for Half Life is truely a comprehensive mod, modifying the Half-Life engine into a very faithful representation of Dragon Ball-Z. Players take the roles of characters from the incredibly popular anime and battle their way over numerous anime inspired maps.
RELISH THE MOMENT! (need a smiley which depicts a rightous looking smiley with head up high and finger pointing towards the sky. oh well. this'll do):)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
errr is that PCpowerplay cus i saw ESF in it a while back month or two and the alpha scored 4 outa 5 THE ALPHA unless the team gave them a pre release beta version ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
errrr not sure COULD have been anywhere up to 3-5 months ago i think i was just lookin around the forums as a guest i did that for bout a month or so, then finally registered. But it was in the mod life section (but then where else would it be:S )

and the ESF chat section just reached 1000 threads :D pretty coo hey

i guess ya could Email one of the dudes at PCpowerplay and i think they have a forum... i think

Best answers
Man that mag rox it's always got good mods for hl and quake and sometimes they even give away free full version games so far I got Tribes, Master of Orion 2, Unreal and C&C too many demos to mention though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i used to buy every issue but im startin to run out of money and i dont go a job so..... i really gotta stop bein so lazy and get a job cus i need to save for me own comp for next year so i can take it to LANs and **** :D plus run all the latest games at a bazillion fps

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that was in PCPP like 3 month or more ago it was on the cover disk also
dont get excited it was 2.0

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mwhahahahahah

the world will crap its pants when beta comes out

so hear me world
BUY NEW PANTS

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ohhhh i hope no one though it had the beta, thought that was clear i just said they MAY have given the PCpowerplay dudes a pre beta MAYBE. and yeah from what ive seen the beta is gunna be king :D

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I try and keep ahead of the game for the next in-team release o_o :p

Back on topic Bikker.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
indeed cum...

anyway i think its good that mags are saying stuff about esf cause its a very good mod but never seems to attention for some reason...

Best answers
Maybe I needs to show some big screen shots of the new stuff thats coming out, I know theres a gallery, I mean on the front page, with some of the newer stuff, and send them to other site to put up, like planet half life. Just my opinion I could be wrong.:talk:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
or do some interviews with some places that would be easy and wouldnt take long

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats cus all people have seen is the alpha which is nice but not all that impressive but the beta now thats something totally different it bring in the fans insanely quick :D

Best answers
L33T ha4or, if you need a job the best place to work is a newsagence. i started there 2 weeks ago great money easy job plus u usally get LIKE 25% OF EVERY THING its sweet

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cool thanks

i know this guy that works at a service station but he reckons there it gets boring cus he works at one that few people go to but he gets $10 and hour so not to bad all he needs to do is get a alright comp in there to pass the time and hes got it made. But yeah a news agents sounds nice and 25% off sounds nice too :D

Best answers
its like me i ten bucks and hour and only work for a 4 hours and i can get though weeks with that pay its cool

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom