Melee system information

Best answers
Wouldn't some information about the new melee system (that might be in development) help ESF? Because there are threads in the suggestions forum about the melee system and we don't really know what this advanced system will be. If some information is given, maybe the public would have a chance to give some useful suggestions that would have some relevance to ESF beta and make it better.

Best answers
Originally posted by Dudeman666
they wont tell anyone because they wanna let it be a surprise
Yep just like how they wont show us the new hud :D

Best answers
The hud is different. Im talking about the gameplay, i reckon its important that we know whats being done so we can make better suggestions.. thats all

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
trust me, the melee system will make you spend countless hours smacking each other while you fight over dragonballs and furizas throw death balls at the blinking green/red and orange cursers.

vegeta final flash spammers become goku's kamehameha *****

piccolo launches a multi-attack at unexpecting trunks.

cell goes into tranformation stage 2 and smacks gohan around, this time

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by ScavengeR
The hud is different. Im talking about the gameplay, i reckon its important that we know whats being done so we can make better suggestions.. thats all

well i reckon u all shut up and wait like ur supost to and not tell the team what they should do :\

Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki

well i reckon u all shut up and wait like ur supost to and not tell the team what they should do :\

Man you should join SS in the random flameing club, and by the way the whole entire idea of a sugestion forum is to make sugestions so the team can have some material to work off of. Its not like people where demanding to see the new melee system they where just giving a "SUGESTION" that it might be cool to see it

Best answers
hey hibiki the 10th thread in suggestion forum where u only spam and flame, i think u only do that to get posts. why do u do this??? no one scream about u to make a baby for him/her if u got 1 million posts.

and the suggestion forum is for suggestions!!!

suggestion forum = to make mod better

if we have 1000 suggestions to make a mod better it doesnt have to be in the BETA! all our suggestions should be in the final, the beta versions are for makin the game better until it reaches its final version. and then it can upgraded to a new version with more features until you can shoot vegeta the whole map along with beam so he is riding it like in a dbz episode, and he crushes into dirty earth. but then he launches his attack to make a powerstruggle and defeat goku. vegeta doesnt notice that goku has teleported over him and makes a head punch which lets vegeta sent down to earth again and then a salve of strong ki blasts flies to him. or he could kick at hyperspeed down to him.

that would be nice suggestions but it can be added in later versions.........

hibiki = spam/flame boy, go back where u were before u have gone to these forums!!!!

sry for flamin him but he repeats that without getting banned...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think with the beta's release approaching people are getting a little uptight, everone needs to relax a little

Best answers
YER RELAX you little *****es or i will shoot your heads off!!!!!!!......

Sorry the pressure is getting to me and the glandular fever

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom