Server

Best answers
Hello, my name is Striker.

For those of you who play the game, you may or may not have seen my server. I put it up, and people like it, and from what i have been told, its the best on ESF. Its Not dedicated as of yet, but i am hoping to get it dedicated soon! Come play!

Name is always the same : Strikers Admin Server

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks for the information. I have not seen your server. But Ill look for it in the future.

I also don't think this thread should be in ESF Chat. It just doesnt seem to belong here.

Best answers
well it is about esf i think it should be here but thats me

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I guess it doesn't matter what I think. I can't do anything about it anyways.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Hmm, Do you think you could post your ip? If a mod has less then 10 servers none of the servers that are up show on the list. Yeah, yeah I know.. My Half-Life is messed up but its easy too deal with once you get used to it :]

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Evil_Trunks
Thanks for the information. I have not seen your server. But Ill look for it in the future.

I also don't think this thread should be in ESF Chat. It just doesnt seem to belong here.
That's not for you to decide, so don't bother stating your opinion.

Spitfire:
Youre HL server browser must be screwed up..I get servers for mods with less than 10 servers :D

Best answers
yay Chimp comes to the scene. And yea I've played in the server, its pretty good but should be limited to only 5 people due to lag. ESF just can't handle 6...barely even 5. Another thing is, turn off the teams! it sucks :\

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah team is pretty cr@ppy right now cause u cant tell whos who

Best answers
Chimpbot, why soo cranky? Stating your opinion is your own right, what are you going to do ban him for stating his own opinion???? Sounds like admin abuse to me, but thats just my opinion....;/

<br>
:D HAVE A NICE DAY! :D

<br>
.:EDIT:. Holy Crusader = Holy team Butt kisser. :talk:

Again, a nice day, have one! :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
damn )v(uad'Dib some attitude there chimp didnt HAVE to but he did and hes right so ease up, same as givin holy crusader **** even if he does kiss ass theres ass kissers everwhere deal with it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hehe Striker. :D Alz cool?

hehe, yes I played There. I added his server to my fave list. And his server is the only server, not just ESF but also HL, where I personally never lagged before. And I've played a good deal on it already. :D

Best answers
heh, thanks for the sugestions and comments!

Server IP : 24.222.106.72:27015

And i will now limit it to 5 people, hopefully that will reduce crashing too!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ill drop in one of these days i need to get back to my ESF playing, I need to practice for Beta 1.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Practicing for beta 1 on alpha 2.0 will not help. The game has changed substantially.

Best answers
Cucumba....... Changed Substantially...... Hmmmm..... This opens many doors too many imaginations..... Perhaps some specifics?..... Not poking you to leak too much info......

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by )v(uad'Dib
Chimpbot, why soo cranky? Stating your opinion is your own right, what are you going to do ban him for stating his own opinion???? Sounds like admin abuse to me, but thats just my opinion....;/

<br>
:D HAVE A NICE DAY! :D

<br>
.:EDIT:. Holy Crusader = Holy team Butt kisser. :talk:

Again, a nice day, have one! :p
No, admin abuse would have been if I banned him for that.
I said what I said because too many people try to police the forum when they SHOULDN'T.
Leave that job to the people who are SUPPOSED to..the moderators and administrators.

One other thing..
Don't ask for info..cuz you probably won't get it.
Just some friendly advice..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom