eh... swedish comersial for esf! (dont now were to put this topic, but plz read)

Best answers
well i was about to ask.... you want me to send a request to a swedish gameing magiazine...... (when the beta is out) and maybe they will test esf and then put it in their magiazine for very awsome games :rolleyes: and with your premisson i can send a paper were it says that they will test it and show it =)
want me to do it?! :]

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
your a funimation spy aren't you

"grabs the pitchfork and torch and soon all the original dbz fans march toward central texas"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Kai_Tracid
your a funimation spy aren't you

"grabs the pitchfork and torch and soon all the original dbz fans march toward central texas"
:S for the last ****ing time funi cannot do anything to this mod.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there you go jumping to conclusions again, i was joking with him DAMN

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im not, im saying ur so ****ing dumb to think funi can do anything to this mod, if they chould they would of done it allready:S esf does not make any money from this mod its fine

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Yes..FUNi can do A LOT to this mod....just like they did to BFP..
BFP looked like a threat to their games, so they shut it down.
They either don't know about this mod or don't see it as a threat.
Or, they just don't care.

But, believe me.....they own the rights to DBZ in America.
They can do whatever the hell they please to people who use their property without previous consent.

Best answers
I don't know crap about FUNi, but maybe publicity like that isn't a good idea. Best to lay low :shocked:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
just say ur from some remote country in the middle east and say u dont have cable so u dont have a clue what dbz is

ultrassj_vegeta

U
Originally posted by GhostfaceKillah
just say ur from some remote country in the middle east and say u dont have cable so u dont have a clue what dbz is

who is dumb nuff to buy that??

Sound Artist
Best answers
It was pretty dumb to just change everything from 1 email, anyone could have made that **** up. 2nd, most companies don't care if you make a mod, it promotes their product. If infact Funi did send BFP a letter, it would be because they basically set their mod up as if it was going to be sold. Box Art, People selling it on Ebay, Game Reviews. Their ignorance led to the downfall of BFP, and now their stuck with a "make it up as we go along" .. "anime" thing... you might call it a mod... but i wouldn't go so far as to call that piece of junk code a mod.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by FreeDoM
It was pretty dumb to just change everything from 1 email, anyone could have made that **** up. 2nd, most companies don't care if you make a mod, it promotes their product. If infact Funi did send BFP a letter, it would be because they basically set their mod up as if it was going to be sold. Box Art, People selling it on Ebay, Game Reviews. Their ignorance led to the downfall of BFP, and now their stuck with a "make it up as we go along" .. "anime" thing... you might call it a mod... but i wouldn't go so far as to call that piece of junk code a mod.
100% right, damn j00 cool:D :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Chimpbot
Yes..FUNi can do A LOT to this mod....just like they did to BFP..
BFP looked like a threat to their games, so they shut it down.
They either don't know about this mod or don't see it as a threat.
Or, they just don't care.

But, believe me.....they own the rights to DBZ in America.
They can do whatever the hell they please to people who use their property without previous consent.
Oo, isnt this made in austrialia?

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by FreeDoM
A few companies don't care.
Fox cares..they tried to shut down XMod..
Orson Scott Card of Ender's Game fmae has shut down numerous mods based off of his material.
Blizzard has shut down every mod based off of their material.

Just a couple examples...

Don't get me wrong..
I'd HATE to see this get shut down..but it's foolish to think that this is immune from the grip of Corporate America.

This has been sold on eBay, as well.
It wasn't the BFP team's fault that their mod was being sold..it wasn't their choice.
The box art was just something that a bunch of mods were doing at the time...it doesn't mean they're going retail.
PC gaming magazines have been reviews mods for awhile....it's no big surprise that they chose to review that one.

If FUNi thinks this will give them trouble, they'll put an end to it.
Again, I don't want this to get shut down or anything.
I don't mean to incur any panic, either.
I just want people to realize the fact that being shut down IS a possibility.
Given the size of the mod and community..I wouldn't worry about it at this point.
Its a very small community.
Very few people outside of the community know about the mod.

Blessing in diguise...

Best answers
thats stupid i mean i draw a picture of goku oh thats breaking a law.

Best answers
Uh...Funi shut down BFP because they refused to make a web-based flash game for them...not because they saw them as a threat.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by [ESF]nighthawk
Uh...Funi shut down BFP because they refused to make a web-based flash game for them...not because they saw them as a threat.
thats what i heard too

Best answers
dunno what to say....

but the team of counterstrike gets money aight?

if the mod team of esf or natural selection will get very known then they get badass jobs.

hmm i only wanna play esf and get a hiiiiiiiiiiiiigh pl like 125000000 or other... and then blast my friends into void with one ki blast!!! hahahah...

★ Black Lounger ★
Best answers
uhh, I know for a fact that funi knows about esf...there has been so many fans that get banned from the forums and try to get revenge by sending funi emails telling them about this mod....and they have yet to do **** about it...so that is telling you that they literally don't give a ****.

Best answers
I think FUNi ain't doing anything because they realize this mod has potential. and if they ask for a flash game, dear God do it! :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom