blowing yr attacks up

Best answers
with the new blocking and shooting back thing, i think you shoudnt be able to blow up yr attacks, cause you would just get blown up when yr forcing the beam back.
so instead of blowing up the attacks i think you should just stop putting ki into them, maybe with a button or something and the beam would just end.........

watya think?

Best answers
the same thing i think,

but i think it like this:

u can let it explode if u shoot it without anybody who blocks it. u can let the beam released so it is like a bigbang attack but with a trail behind it. like gohan did a khh against cell into space! then u cant pump any ki anymore in there.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no u can still blow it up but if u do u get a face full of the bad guys beams.... :p

Best answers
I like the idea that for example in a powerstruggle the balst wont blow up and kill you , cuz the other damn cowardly ******* cant handle you so you have my vote on this one.

Best answers
Hmm i dont know what u mean but i agree with hibiki

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the beam physics are much better so as soon as u blow it up the bad guy beam comes flying at u faster than before and theres like no chance to dodge it

ultrassj_vegeta

U
oooo so even if u detonate urs theres still lives??? thats actually good...

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
what about if the guy teles does he still die.. if soo TIGHT!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
doesnt your beam survive in the alpha im sure cus it says if ya det ya beam in a PS their attack gets 3 times the speed

ultrassj_vegeta

U
i thot ppl sed that ppl r pissy wit ps coz they blow up their attacks if they r losing .... if it survived ppl wudn do that.. coz then they'd die....

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Originally posted by ultrassj_vegeta
it survives in the alpha?

Originally posted by L33T ha4or
yeah actually im positive it does

no its doesnt.. not all the time.. but as hibiki said if u det a beam in a ps u gte a sh!tload comin at you

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Accually... In the beta, you cant drop/blow up a beam in a powerstruggle. if you run out of ki, it will force flight until the powerstruggle is over...

Best answers
:cry: .......damm dropping is out, i liked dropping
not cause of dogding ps that i lose (cause i always win :p)
but because of those ***** that come up close to you and push block when im charging an attack.
so i'd push 'f' drop down and shoot my beam up and.....
BOOM :D
oh well

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Majin Sephiroth
:cry: .......damm dropping is out, i liked dropping
not cause of dogding ps that i lose (cause i always win :p)
but because of those ***** that come up close to you and push block when im charging an attack.
so i'd push 'f' drop down and shoot my beam up and.....
BOOM :D
oh well
but thats dropping while charging not IN a PS and in the beta ya can move while charging so............

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom