life to aid

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what if you really wanted to beat somebody and they were super strong, but you didnt have enOUgh ki.. maybe you press a button that will give up your life for aid to the strength of the ki blast? sorta like what vegeta did.. well similar.. he used up all he had (including his life) for the blast to kill buu

Best answers
then all u'd have to do is use a sensu, more spam!!!

Best answers
Originally posted by Tepus
u mean to kill urself to kill the other person

:S pointless....
not really tepus if u think about, you would take away a little bit of the other persons pl and yours would greatly increase. I stillt think it would be a bad idea to do it though, because all people would do is just blow up the entire map, and it would not fallow the esf theme

Best answers
The first Brolli movie had all the characters giving Goku their "strength" so that he could destroy Brolli with a single punch. Could this be added to the team-play element? Kind of a temporary boost in power level and ki pool that disappears after the next powerstruggle?

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Actually...
THAT would be cool..

It would work perfectly in teamplay..
In pinch situations, you give your ki to somebody else for a boost to their power level..
I'm liking that idea :D

Best answers
I think he meant use your life as well as ki to do extra damage. That'd be cheap, eat a sensu and retreat full life/ki. But lending life and power (like in that 1 brolly movie ((vegeta and gang lending power to gohan to stomp brolly))) is a great idea.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by DUKE
I think he meant use your life as well as ki to do extra damage. That'd be cheap, eat a sensu and retreat full life/ki. But lending life and power (like in that 1 brolly movie ((vegeta and gang lending power to gohan to stomp brolly))) is a great idea.
gohan = goku

i don't think this is a good idea, its a coding nightmare plus who really needs it. it be too annoying

Best answers
If it where implemented into actual play, it would be hell. It's still a cool concept.

ultrassj_vegeta

U
Originally posted by imkongkong
what if you really wanted to beat somebody and they were super strong, but you didnt have enOUgh ki.. maybe you press a button that will give up your life for aid to the strength of the ki blast? sorta like what vegeta did.. well similar.. he used up all he had (including his life) for the blast to kill buu

um vegeta still had ki...... he just used everything he had to create a blast... and by everythin he did everything... it was so big it killed even himself......

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by DUKE
Trust me..I knew what the INITIAL suggestion was..
He suggested that you use some of your hp to boost your attack strength.

But..an idea came up in one of the replies that I liked..
Which was "donating" your ki to teammates.......I like THAT idea a lot.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
YEAH that would be great but have it temporary like ya give them so much and it increases their PL by that much but it slowly counts down till its what their PL used to be, dunno bout what would happen to your PL if it should slowly regenerate or ya get it back after ya die and respawn or is ya should not get it back at all

ultrassj_vegeta

U
isn their like two parts for esf wen for pl and ki.... as ur pl gets higher ur ki pool gets larger.... so wit dat suggestion i assume u people mean giving some of ur ki to booost their pl........coz thats wat happens......this idea wud rock

Best answers
I'm thinking this should temporarily incapacitate everyone who donates or set them back somehow for a little while. That would be the drawback; it leaves everyone vulnerable for a bit.

Perhaps they actually transfer a significant portion of their powerlevel (and the additional ki it allows them to hold) to the recipient until he/she makes an attack? This would leave them ridiculously weak (as in the movie) but still able to fly, use some techniques, etc. until the person they donated to makes an attack, then they get their powerlevel back. They'd have to refill their ki pool though, because transferring it "exhausted" them.

Hmmm, I'm not sure whether this should come from ki or pl or both. Admittedly, I like the direction you guys are taking it more than my original one. If it was just ki to boost powerlevel, would it be enough of a drawback for everyone to just have lost some of their ki pool? Should they be drawn into the powerstruggle (i.e. unable to move while it's going on)? Are team members donating ki, powerlevel, or both? Haha, should this allow a kind of "team powerstruggle"?!?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom