refs in cg tourniez or boduki (sp?)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
i think that refs would be fuun to have in cg tournies or bodukiz cuz like they could have godmode on but cant kill anyone due to not havein any attacks ... it could be someone like dende he would enforce the rulez of the cg and heal the winner so he is in top shape for the next match... maybe it could be a bot ... for all u ppl that say this will hold up beta it isnt for the next beta maybe for a further version..

Best answers
I like the sudgestion, but a sensu would do silly boy...

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you could do this without another version, someone could make a script and a system that brings up text headlines on the battle and tell the other fighters whats going on and whose next.

it would bring up a bracket that explains the tournament and an when you first join the server you could download that blonde dude with the sunglasses model and he walks back and forward with the mic and their is a crowd (2d of course)

make it all like a tournament with half life capabilities

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
i like the idea with the blonde guy but i dont think senzus should be in cg maps or boduki mapz.. jus cuz .. but as hibiki already said there are sunzus in every map so my suggestion isnt good then... unless in a futuer version there will be another gameplay such as cg or boduki where most clan matches would be played and have no senzus and have the ability to turn on and off the lil namek healer boy (dende) but thats my suggestion and i know it could either be completely useless or maybe sumwhat usefull but it would take alot of work

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom