Deflecting

Best answers
It would be cool if in the new patch you could deflect attacks or be able to kinda block them like trying to stop them

ultrassj_vegeta

U
um... can u read sum otha posts b4 u start a new thread..... noob........ geez.......u even read that sticky??

Best answers
Ummm, what these guys are trying to tell you (not really) is that deflecting beams has been suggested already. But hasn't been added to the game just yet. They may add it, they may not.

What I'd like to see is the ability to detonate a beam taken away. Because it pisses me off when your in a powerstruggle and the beams like right there in your face, then you just start to win and push the beam away from you.............then boom. Your dead. He blew it up in your face. This never happened in the episodes. So why does it happen here? I can understand detonating a beam prematurely if you miss the target. But in a powerstruggle, it simply does not belong. In fact its quite annoying.

Best answers
Think it would be really cool if u could that but okay the Backstreet Boys is still ***

hehehe nahhhhh

Think it could be cool but i dunno in this version

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
somewhere theres a whole thread bout this sorta thing, explaining about the whole thrownin attacks back and all that stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom