trunks

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
will trunks' sword cut through stuff or if u get a clean cut hit clice the "foe" like the disks kills ppl

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think.. it should cut a person in half or to pieces when u kill that person.. if theres still life it just damamges.. butt if u take out all the life, THEN he gets cut into pieces.. oh yea.. maybe they can assign this attack to a number.. different from the number 1 melee attack thiNG..

o wait.. i heard about the two types of melee mode.. maybe they can assign both types to number one in the top, like how u have different guns in CS or something.. and add an extra one for teh sword for trunks

Best answers
yer but it should then be left click to just use cut and right click you hold down and let go to slice right down. you put power while u hold down into the power

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
will the sword be like just a stronger melee type weapon? or will u be able to do like a charge strike where u put ki into it and it has some funky effects around it

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm guessing that the sword will just have the same effect as melee attacks for any other character, the sword is probably gonna be there for graphic value... like in another game I have played........ not saying anything more than that. :p

Banned
Banned
Best answers
You know what?

Trunks sword won't cut through anything....
you'll whack a guy with it until they die..just like punching or kicking.

You know what?
It probably won't be any stronger than the other melee attacks.

Now, a bunch of you will probably say, "That's stupid, it should be REALLY StRONG AND CUT THROUGH EVERYTHING AND MAKE STUFF DEAD!"
All I have to say to that is, "Shut up".

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Chimpbot
You know what?

You know what?

Now, a bunch of you will probably say, "That's stupid, it should be REALLY StRONG AND CUT THROUGH EVERYTHING AND MAKE STUFF DEAD!"
well, there had been no info on it b4, so thx

Best answers
can Trunks punch and kick? or is he just limited to sword? And the melee "effects" (if ya know what I mean) be the same for the sword?

Best answers
besides if Trunks had a sword that was stronger than punches and could just make stuff "dead". it would be unfair to everyone else. oh and it does the same as everything else b/c remember when Trunks attack Goku, Goku deflected his sword with his 2 fingers.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
JUST AN OPiNion.. i think the sword should be a little bit stronger, so that would give trunks his enigma.. u play trunks so u can use the sword! get it? like krillin would be his disc.. somethING like that

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Let the team decide stuff like that..
It not OUR place to do this..

Best answers
Goku deflected his sword with his 2 fingers.

because trunks wasnt trying to hit him hard , he didnt want to kill goku

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
ok i was just wonderin about it.. and goku used one finger.. and will he have the finishing buster or/and burning attack?

Sound Artist
Best answers
I believe the sword just damages more than normal melee, but everyting is subject to change:)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
so the sword damages more than normal but will he have the option to use reg melee..and thats subject to change.. hmmm will trunks be the one that xstornist was workin on or the one in current esf?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Majin Gotenks
ok i was just wonderin about it.. and goku used one finger.. and will he have the finishing buster or/and burning attack?
Trunks already has the burning attack in the alpha its just done craply no real animations id say in the beta they have super king animations for it, and im very sure he has the finishing buster

Best answers
Originally posted by Chimpbot
You know what?

You know what?

If people are interested to know or telling how they think how they would like it, it's no reason to give this crap. Normal answer would do too don't you think ? Although you might be annoyed from people thinking more then it's able

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom