freeza.....

Best answers
will you have his Schizo disc attack? (when he fires to discs at once, did it against goku when he was ssj for the fist time.... but it ended with that freezer killed him self with the discs:D)

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well they already do have his disc in the game. And most people already complain about just the one. So I can't imagine they would put in the ability to have 2 discs at once.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
disks are penus in beta... i mean god they are so easy to dodge and suck loads :D

no match for a trusty kamehameha or genki dama ^_^

Best answers
Would the disc have less Power?? like it just taking about the half of your life or what?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
a disk is insta kill always will be i mean its always cut people clean in the show

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
a disk is insta kill always will be i mean its always cut people clean in the show
thats not entirely accurate... when krillin threw the d disk at p cell the disk did nothin but then again it was about a 100 million pl difference... (just a pl guess)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and gohan caught two of the discs cell through at him remember?!?!?! ;D

Best answers
Gohan never actually touched the discs...he stopped them in mid-air just inches from his hands. Watch it again more closely

Best answers
wouldnt it be funny if freeza had a 5th transormation where we would hae no lower body an 1 of his arms would be cut in half :fight: :talk:

Best answers
not really and u say that the disk are no match for a trusty Kame wave but will u beable to fight the disk with your kame wave because it would just go though unless u changed that in the beta

Best answers
st00pid uptite people with no humor

have a beer an relax for heveans sake

Best answers
Originally posted by MACKgeta
wouldnt it be funny if freeza had a 5th transormation where we would hae no lower body an 1 of his arms would be cut in half :fight: :talk:
an then as u flew your insides gradualley started falling out 1 by one

Best answers
well i think Freeza should be replaced by Koola. Koola is so much kooler looking an he can take on an 2 ssj ,

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
koola was also a movie charater and there wont be any movie charaters in esf so i guess i just blew that idea right out the window :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
all the people that think the disc should do less damage that would just suck not only is it less DBZ like but from what ive heard from assorted team members and beta testers its insanely hard to hit people cus smaller models and being able to move while charging. So if ya did youd have an attack thats hard to hit people with and does little damage;/

Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
koola was also a movie charater and there wont be any movie charaters in esf so i guess i just blew that idea right out the window :p
yeah i know there arent gunna be any ppl from movies,but u dony see those custom charectors in the episodes do you.:S

Best answers
or better yet if some one made a kooler skin to replace freeza:idea:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the reason they said no movie chars is cus if ya put in one everyones *****in askin why their fav movie char isnt in:S

also dont double post

Best answers
IM now sayin put Koola in im satin replace *** Freeza with Kool Koola

"oh sorry for the double post!" ..........get a life:S

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom