the beam charging sprite and something else

CCX2

C
Hey ESF Team,

you know the charging light in Goku and Vegeta's hand when they're charging a gallit gun or kamehameha? well, you should replace them like i did,since they share the same sprite,I used the purple one from DMZ cuz I mostly use vegeta,but you should use them in the beta,they look wicked good. The blue and purple ones!

And...you should replace freiza with cooler :p ,cuz he looks cooler when he evolves:D :p

CCX2

C
shut up

i posted this for the team and people to read not to hear you run your whiny little mouth about what you think,cuz i could care less about what you think,you dont even play so shut up

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bah everyone is always on my ass for no god damn reason i mean tons of other people are worse than me but **** no they get no trouble what so ever but as soon as i open my mouth its always hey shut up who asked u and stop being so mean...

GOD DAMN IT LEAVE ME ALONE U STUPID *****ES IVE NEVER DONE ANYTHING WRONG BUT NOOOOO U ALWAYS ALL HAVE TO ***** AT ME!!!!! >_<

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
good for u....
trust me, you did something (nothing really) but you did something.

their just easily agitated (Thats how you like them *cough* sadistic *cough* hibiki)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A) There making the GFX better in the beta
B) Who cares about the Alpha
C) Frieza should stay in, cooler should just be a new char.
D) This should have been in suggestions.
E) Dont piss me off :p

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
i dont like the powerups for the dmz kame and gg the esf ones are cool just that the gg is blue which is no biggy... and ummm all hibik said was good for u ... i mean that was just some spam and u guyz got pissed off at him im not saying its right or anything im just saying it was pointless spam

ultrassj_vegeta

U
esf betta than dmz..... now sshh!!!... y u tellin the team to change their mod an use sum1 elses stuff... stupid child

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Sierra Sonic
A) There making the GFX better in the beta
B) Who cares about the Alpha
C) Frieza should stay in, cooler should just be a new char.
D) This should have been in suggestions.
E) Dont piss me off :p
cooler, broli, super and. 13 and 17, janemba, and pikkon should be added in later versions

ultrassj_vegeta

U
thats y he sed should... not would... it s should.. but movie chars are crap....

Retired
Best answers
does any of u remeber the change between 1.8 and 2.0, thier was alot. Now, i want u to throw 2.0 out the window cuz the beta is nothing like it. anything and everything in the game has been changed, edited or replaced. just remeber that we as a team released the alpha's for yall to enjoy and alphas are not ment to be "played" and usualy no one see them but the team. and yes this should have been posted in the suggestions area.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by [ESF]zero
does any of u remeber the change between 1.8 and 2.0, thier was alot. Now, i want u to throw 2.0 out the window cuz the beta is nothing like it. anything and everything in the game has been changed, edited or replaced. just remeber that we as a team released the alpha's for yall to enjoy and alphas are not ment to be "played" and usualy no one see them but the team. and yes this should have been posted in the suggestions area.
Exactly. When esf was in its early days, we had the idea to release public alphas to the fans. Back then i was a HUGH fan of BFP, and i knew how it felt to wait for years for a game. Here at ESF we have been giving you the inteam alphas from Alpha 1.0.
If we were like most mods, you guys should even have had anything before Beta 1.

Best answers
Yes in most cases we wouldn't have even got the alpha to play with and I am very happy that you guys have released so many different versions to keep us going. I am now seriously addicted to this MOD and hope that the beta comes soon. As it will be most bada.ss :)

ESF is our drug and the ESF team is our dealer. We must have more. Before we hunt you all down and steal your computers to get the beta. heheh :)

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
at least add super android 13 and 17

yeah i can't wait for the beta. i thank the team for releasing alphas. its amazing how the alpha is better than c-strike. i mean this game is real fun. REAL FUN. dirty harry's soundpack makes the game even better and evertime i see a new esf model thread im drooling at them. this mod is gonna be one of the best

Best answers
JANEMBA!!!!! I had suggested him before but i was flamed saying no movie chars in the mod, and besides with the custom character they are just making the mod more unDBZ anyways, In the next couple releases they will erase every trace of DBZ in this mod in order to make a retail version. Can you blame them? If you look at how many peeps play this mod now, imagine if they had tons of advertising globally? I would buy it even if it wasnt DBZ, I would play BFP now if i had Quake 3. I would wanna milk this thing for all its worth. The team has been working their asses off and what do they get for it??? Alot of butt-kissing fans ya and maybe a donation or two but that doesnt add to alot. MONEY MONEY MONEY. That all there is Folks.

Flame-O-Meter, slowly rising.

Best answers
Huh?? We aren't erasing any trace of DBZ from this mod to go commercial. We are making a new game for the commercial...as for the custom character part, you'll be able to play as a custom OR still use the DBZ characters. Get your facts straight.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by CCX2
Hey ESF Team,

you know the charging light in Goku and Vegeta's hand when they're charging a gallit gun or kamehameha? well, you should replace them like i did,since they share the same sprite,I used the purple one from DMZ cuz I mostly use vegeta,but you should use them in the beta,they look wicked good. The blue and purple ones!

And...you should replace freiza with cooler :p ,cuz he looks cooler when he evolves:D :p
read around before you post there will be no movie chars EVER!!!!!!!!!

and also if youd read around youd already know that nearly everythings been changed

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm really glad you actually desided tu share the Alpha with us. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom