speed?

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how fast do you move comparing beta to alpha? (hibiki no flaming)

im curious cause you move pretty slow when your not in turbo.

having that aura gets annoying after a while plus your ki raises faster without it

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Faster i guess, lol

Best answers
guess? i was hoping it would be very fast pace to give me the rush i need that only dbz can bring

Best answers
This has been addressed in other topics, but I'll enlighten you from what I've read. Once you transform I believe you move faster. But many have suggested the idea of adding another flying mode so you can cover more ground quickly. I'm not sure if the team will add this or not, but I hope they do. :)

Best answers
Like a hover mode would be cool, they all do that on the show, they dont fly too high when traveling they hover not so far off the ground and are very fast, that would be a good idea. The current fly button is Defaulted at "f", maybe if your pushed "f" once you would be in hover mode then hit "f" again and be in full fly mode. Good idea i think, for another realease perhaps.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
in another thread i thought if you held F it would make you fly up real fast. like if you held right and F you would burst to the right.

or they could just make the teleport take hardly any ki.

Best answers
actually.. if u traveled about the same speed u would b moving slower, because since ur 1/4 the size the map is 4x as big... so kinda think of it as a ant walking a mile compared to a human.. the ant would take all night and day to walk that mile while humans <20 mins.. hehe.. it kinda depends on how u think about it... :]

Best answers
Dont spam just so you can use custom avatars u **** head

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
FREEZE THE SPAM!!!! FREEZE THE SPAM!!!

why dont u leave the mod work up to the mods :p

now back on topic.. esf is faster cause hte maps are bigger there for u need to go faster to get around

Best answers
.25 scale down. speed is the same. then this means u fly 4x faster than in alpha. in real u dont fly faster. it is your optic which let is seam to let u fly faster. i think they make slower. they half it. then it seems that u fly 2 times faster, but in real u are slower than in alpha.

thats frightening.

ultrassj_vegeta

U
hmmmm..... .thats pretty cool tho.... like game runs betta... but seems faster....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom