Whats up with the Website?

Best answers
The new website look is great. but theres been no news. And it seems the only thing active here is the forum community. You wanna know why so many people are asking when its gonna be released and such? Well at least give little goodies here and there on the site. Nothin in the developers journals either. I figured the summer would be the time where you guys were really gonna start cracking on this mod. Is your webmaster on vacation? Did VT quit or something. I thought I heard him saying something about leaving the team before the site went down. Anyways, if you need a hand with the site, you know theres already a world of people in this community who would be glad to help out. I know this MOD isn't dead, in fact its quite alive, but it just doesn't seem like anythings going on. If I want news I have to check out all the topics in the forums. Not that I mind doing that, in fact I love this forum community, but it would be nice to see something new on the site. :)

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In fact, they recently got the dev journals working. From what I heard news doesn't work right now. Some guys have tried posting news and it didnt work.

They just recently got a new webmaster. So, if anything I would talk to him about it.

And as for the forums, you can find any information and more about the mod on the forums than you could on the site. And I'm sure even if the website was updated every day there would still be some people coming in here asking for a release date. So it wouldnt matter.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Okay, look.
1) We have been having website troubles, iG is going to be uploading completed the completed site sometime in the near future
2) the esf team works VERY hard on beta 1, we have plenty to show.
3) We are trying to take some avi footage of the new melee in action, Mastasurf just figured out how to do it yesterday.
4) dev journals just started working yesterday, iG had to fix/recode them to work with the new website.

Also, another reason why we dont pimp off too many screenshots is that because its not "complete", a lot of the screens have WIP FX/models/sprites/whatever. If we take pics and start showing them to the fans, we are just going to get people *****ing - That sprite sucks ass!
or - Yeah, the ani jerks for a 1/2 second, you should take the Animation code from So and so mod.

We have everything under control, and we will post screenshots/vids when we are comfortable+confident enough that we wont get *****ed at all day for our hard work.

Best answers
Cool, thanks for the info guys. I look forward to seeing some new goodies from ya. Keep up the good work.

Best answers
First an applause for PCJoe for crowd control.

Second didnt VT get a job in Reo? or was that someone else?

I think that was all I had to say. I dont remember. a few screenies now and then would be nice ;D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Vassago got the job in Reo. he is the modeller &skinner that done the new goku! iG is the webmaster and the site has been having a little trouble just be patient! Also cant wait to see the new screenshots/vids they sound very promising!

BrunO

Best answers
Us simpletons don't deserve videos or images. I say you spend less time on media and more time on the beta. Plus, all those pictures do is tease us :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom