A suggestion for the suggestions

Best answers
I'd like to see the "before you post" sticky, updated with all the new goodies you guys have added. The last time that sticky was updated was back in April so it would be nice to see what progress has been made since then. :)

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have seen only two posts of yours and you seem to be asking a lot from the team.

They work hard, for us. The idiots that need video games to play.

I know you are being kind about it, but you will always end up with the same response. The team is doing everything they can.

Best answers
Oh? and whats so hard about typing some new text? hell I could do that. Just my info wouldn't help. And its just a suggestion. Like so many others it can either be ignored or not.

Adding some text to a thread isn't asking much of the team. Asking for pictures and videos on the other hand, is.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is why they shouldnt update it, we alreaady know to much, and you guys want more.

Mom can I have somthing for dinner
Sure what would you like.
Well first w go to a 5 star mcdonalds for there fries, then we go to the bennigings in that city 20 miles away for the coke I like...

and so on.... its not really but its pretty much what everyone is sounding like lately. >:/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah gettin so close to the beta's release suggestions should really be reduced or people should actually think/read around before they post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom