Salut to [ESF]zero

Best answers
I think we sould thank [ESF]zero for all his info that he shares with us, if it were not for him we would be in the dark on many subjects.
Lets have a round of applause for [ESF]zero, our hero.

And if you dont - well let just say, not nice things will happen to you:fight:

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I do have to agree with you whole-heartedly. But do you really think it was necessary for making this thread.

I'm sure he appreciates it. But others might yell.

Best answers
One person who never receives saluts or lovin is Mastasurf. And he deserves it I think. Sure, we all love Joe with our bodies and souls. But we can always make a lil room for good ol' Masta.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You guys in the I LOVE PCJOE cult scare me!

Props to Zero thanx for the in and there should be no one in the team that dosnt get credit where credit is due the team work great together and are producing a great looking mod, great work ESF Team! :D :D

**Hands Cookies All Round

BrunO

Best answers
Thanks for all the new information Zero. we all look forward to the release.

lol @ the PCjoe cult. After the MODs finally completed, Joe may hafta worry about these guys sneakin around his place at night. :)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i wonder how much the cult would pay for a pai of joes underware

Best answers
Thnx [ESF]Zero ur Awesom can i have your autograpf???

Best answers
-{gf}-trunks and Holy Crusader, you guys are starting to scare the crapola out of me... Isnt their a law about Forum stalking PCJoe, before you know it he will have a forum restraining order on you two and your PCJoe cult. As for the women are good for nothing and PCJoe is the only fetish.... All i am going to do it shake my head.

On a more seriouse note, i mean no disrespect to the rest of the team, Mastasurf i think is one of the least mentioned member of them all."Will the real Mastasurf please stand up, please stand up."
All the esf team deserves a lot of credit for putting up with some of you monkeys with the pestering of getting to mod out, that is what i think the problem with microsoft is, they announce something too soon then they get gang rushed on getting it out and it ends up being crap, someone brought up this point before but i dont remember his/her name. I hope they take a long time to release the beta 1 so it will kick A$$.

<h1>A grand salute to the ESF team and a standing ovation.</h1>

**EDIT** L33T ha4or = :rolleyes: :shocked:

/me gives him a swift kick in the face :fight:

Best answers
I'm not a very good sneaker, Joe has caught me 5 times outside of his house already...

Best answers
Original Posted By Holy Crusader I'm not a very good sneaker, Joe has caught me 5 times outside of his house already...
what happened???
what did he do to you??
did he kick your face onto the other side of the earth??

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom