Moves for Goku

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ive seen short clips of goku in the final battle with buu and ive seen him do some pretty cool moves dunno if they were new ones or what (could someone that watchs jap eps that knows what their talking about post some info) and in the news english ones ive seen he does a destructo disk type thing but its blows up pretty big at the end (from what ive seen krillins just fades away) and a move sorta like vegetas galactic fire (think thats what its called)

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
galactic = gallit gun

destucto disk = keinzen

goku kills Buu with a Genki Dami (Spirit Bomb)

i think in the beta they will have his kamehameha, genki dami, some kind of kaoken blast and the solar flare.

Best answers
there should be move than that and i believe thre is, like thats KI blast, bigger ones and others Just one question will u be able to use solar flare more than once.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Kai_Tracid
galactic = gallit gun

destucto disk = keinzen

goku kills Buu with a Genki Dami (Spirit Bomb)

i think in the beta they will have his kamehameha, genki dami, some kind of kaoken blast and the solar flare.
galactic = galit gun?

no i was talking about the move where he fires a heap of small/medium sized short homing beams

and i wasnt asking what he was gunna have i was asking/suggesting what he could have and if other people knew of any other attacks he does in the eps that still havent been dubbed

ultrassj_vegeta

U
k.... he sed it looked like krillens yeh?? so wat im thinkin is that its those ki balls that they just form quickly an throw to make big blasts... but they throw it weird so the ki bends an stuff makin it look like a disc... but they blow up... yeh an to gokus moves they put in generic ki beam as well.. so dun worry...

Best answers
Um, Goku hasn't gotten any new attacks. Everyone has gotten a generic ki beam attack, but that's about it so far.

Best answers
why don't you guys add the move where goku is ssj3 and fighting buu and he gose up to buu and grabs him and spin him around really fast and throws him to the ground??

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
because that is a stupid and pointless move :p

though goku does need some more good moves... i mean his only good one is kamehameha...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well if anyones seen the real new eps like 252 onwards goku shows of some pretty cool new moves, ones he either learned or made up in other world(i guess the writers must have picked up on gokus lack of moves)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, his only good one is kamehameha but it rocks the map. i mean, a GG is NEVER a match for a KMHMH. Both on max then GG always loses. and if FF is just for SSJ... Man, we veggie players are gona get a hard time in the Beta I see. :D

ultrassj_vegeta

U
mmmm big bang..... cooooool.......vegeta rocks goku netime ne place.....goku's just some stupid fart who steals every1s attacks.....

1. kame- roshi
2. genki- king k
3. insta trans- those alien ppls
4. kaio ken- king k
5. kienzen...i think goku can do this- krillen..... not sure bout this one tho

cept that dragon one... that was his.. it was pretty cool

edit: o yeh forgot
6.solar flare- tien

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
roshi and king kaio dont fight so it not like hes taking someone elses move and besides every rips his kamehameha

Best answers
Um, Goku steals the Kame, yea...BUT King Kai TAUGHT him Kao Ken and Spirit Bomb, he didn't steal it. There is a difference. Same thing with Instant Transmission. Destructo Disc, I don't know...haven't seen much of Dragon Ball to really comment on it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by L33T ha4or
well if anyones seen the real new eps like 252 onwards goku shows of some pretty cool new moves, ones he either learned or made up in other world(i guess the writers must have picked up on gokus lack of moves)
did anyone see this post goku HAS new moves just none of us have seen em cus the eps their on havent been dubed yet

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats why you watch the original japanese versions :idea: with english, dutch,spanish, german, french, etc subtitles (depends on where your from)

oh and about that galactic

Galactic Donut - -Used by Gotenks to trap enemies, it is a string of ki attacks shaped like rings, hence the name "donut." The rings can be used to surround the enemy and trap him by holding his/her limbs.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
galactic donut also known as cosmic halo

and galactic fire is an entierly different move done by vegeta

ultrassj_vegeta

U
galactic fire?? is that like gallit gun or sumfin?

Best answers
I'd liek to see a new move for when they get up to SSJ3 its called Dragon Fist Assualt and goku like kinda twirls upwards doing an upercut very cool and very dealy :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom